Reviews for Twinlets anti VD Smut
SpikeLuver chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Goblin King Spike...mmmmmm...that image alone made my week ;) Great story!
AznMusicRocker89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
WOW, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS. PLZ WRITE MORE!
lily-love chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ok just one thing before I commence with the review. -clears throat offically, puts right hand over heart and lifts left hand in the air- I am now and forever more a great fan of the Twinlets. May I be striken down and run over, twice, if I ever say I'm not. Ok so anyway, if you can't tell I like your Twin stories. I really really really hope you write more. I mean it isn't just that it's Spike, who I was a major fangirl over before, or the fact that, egads there's TWO of him. Your style of writing is something you'd expect to see in a published novel. Not to mention the plot line, even in a little one, is captivating. And the way you make the characters seem like the real deal from the show, not just a whatever you needed for the story or two demesional stick people is a major deal. I give it two thumbs and just for kicks and giggles two big toes up. The only complaint I have is...There's not more of it! It ends too soon. Yeah so that's it.
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Love it! As always. I'm so bad, I live to check my mail box to see if you've updated your stories.

Spillfy FOREVER!

I think I'm a groupie!

Can't wait to read more.

Will you be adding chapters? Or is it a one off short story fic?

- Alley
Kudagirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
some slimy creature with fur and antlers - LOL! Love this series.