Reviews for Valentine's Day
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Ok he tottaly blew Kyle out of the water! This was so sweet! I want that!
megzeman chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
o no! very good though!
Lanmwolf chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Wow, what a beautifully written story! I normally hate first person stories, but I loved yours (in fact it may have been the best first person story I have read here on You really made me feel for the characters and the whole story was really sweet. Plus you really seemed to have grasped the characters on Kyle XY. I think that you should go and help the writers come up with new scripts, lol! Anyway, I'm off to read your other Jandy stories now and I'll be adding you to my author's alert, so please post the story with your new idea soon!
LilithL2 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
How a beautiful ending!

Congratulations!

It's soo sweet !

Keep going!

XoChelseaAmberXo chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
omgshh...this was like the best fanfic i've ever read! you're a very gifted writer!
IdentPROXY chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I really can't find the right words to compliment you on this. Thank you for brightening my day.

-With Admiration.
MJ chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
BEAUTIFUL!

Fabulously written. Definently one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Keep up the good work - can't wait to hear more from you!
TeenTitanTerraLover chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
YAY, good story. I wasn't sure how you were going to end it...with what surprise or idea Josh would come up with. Great job!
g0shawk chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Aw I love it! Such a sweet ending :)
Keely Jade chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
AWW! So cute! I loved it. I can't wait until your new story comes out. This was such a cute story.
Rose Gilmore chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
That was so romantic! I totally loved it!
grace chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Wow. Great job. That story was so cute! I especially loved the ending.

Can't wait to see what story you have next!
Ann-Dree-Ahh chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
omg! i love it!
g0shawk chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
First Kyle XY fic I've read, and I love it so far! I really like how you're writing the different POVs. Josh/Andy is one of my favorite pairings :)
g0shawk chapter 4 . 2/18/2008