Reviews for Problems?
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
{claps) bravo! hehehe It did seemed well enough in character to me! ;) What kind of cookies do I get?
GrayRobes chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
You know, I could probably see this in the books. Jarlaxle would SO tell Entreri to get laid.

I wasn't quite sure but...was Jarlaxle totally coming on to Entreri? *laughing* Because that IS funny.

Nice little story here. I like it!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Jarlaxle's as crazy as ever.

That was hilarious!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 2/27/2008

Poor Entreri. You really got the character of Jarlaxle and Entreri. Keep it up and write the sequel to Old Greg soon, okay? Tata!

~La Crevette
akasailorsea chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Great. Its great to see (or in this case read) two grown men fighting like children.
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
*snicker* That seems to be Jarlaxle's solution to everything. Again, quite funny. And now I really should get some sleep... but I want cookies and chocolate! *bounces*
Linndechir chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very well done. Simply hilarious. I'd feel sorry for Entreri if I weren't laughing so hard. Though it is of course a pity that he doesn't want Jarlaxle to prove him wrong ... Not only his loss, but also ours. ;)
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I laughed very hard. The neither this nor that comment is what did it.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I thought it was rather cute. Some sense of what prompted it would have been nice, but it's not needed. You're whole part was the actual conversation after all.
Prisoner No. 4257 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I want some cookies right now, dammit. :O Bring them over ASAP. Prisoner demands it.

But anyways, we all know that Jarlaxle WOULD like to prove Entreri wrong and take him (haha) upstairs and have a marvelous night. Too bad Entreri is a bit slow on the uptake. Ah well, maybe Salvatore will figure out what the fangirls want someday, and the two will, in fact, act on those slashy undertones.

Till that day, we'll just have to rely on our imaginations...