Reviews for The Discovery of Haruhi Suzumiya
Li Daisuke chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
The first part of this fic is amazing xD!, i always ask myself of how react Haruhi if she discovers her power(or in this case some of thats xD), it's fun and scary xD!, and the Jedi/ESPER realtion was brilliant, the second part it's funny but it feels more like a Star Wars Parody than an actually story xD, yet, is still fun xD!, it's a good plot and bring me some ideas xD!
Andii-san chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
The story seems to make sense, everyone is pretty in character too.

Reread the story, there are numerous spelling errors that make it hard to follow the story sometimes. And during the game sequence organize the words more clearly, it seemed like you did it in a rush, like you tried to write down everything in your head before it disappeared. Good job anyway.
Belthasar chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Thats funny, Haruhi thinks she's a Jedi. Please update, I would like to know what happens the following Saturday.
Zeek72 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Err. While it is an interesting idea as a watcher of the movies and a reader of the books I must complain. Jedi can't levitate like that. They're normally in a meditative state so they don't go flying around the room. Also the force lightning is a sith technique not a jedi one. Yoda was only reflecting it from darth tyranus. And it's padawan not padawang. If you want help with the force abilities and the like ask. As for sith I can see asakura being one or maybe a mandolorian.
1876 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hmm... It's a bit OOC w/some people. Like Taniguchi would probably exgerate about Haruhi's newfound powers and Itsuki doesn't seem like someone who goes into denail... but hey, maybe it's neccessary. Great story, keep updating.
Don Piano chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Nice length here for a starter, but hasn't seen much attention. Or it has seen tons and people are speechless.

Haven't seen this one before, and I feel it's going to get crazy. Good luck XD

I'll be back for more.