Reviews for Third Chances
TwelfthDoctvr chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
I love this story! You have to update soon. Can't wait.
forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!

It is very believable, and I love the interaction between Catherine and Keppler! It's good to see that Lindsey accepts Mike too!

Will there be more? You're really good at writing!
Osage chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
very cute, i love how you focus on the good times instead of the angst like a lot of other people. Keep this up.
wendysam chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Can't imagine Cath and Mike could be that sweet and romantic. Thank you for making their chemistry so natural and stunning. Please update soon!
christina chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
So great! i love how lindsay likes him. Update soon! I need a cath/keppler fix
jtbwriter chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
Aw! Mike and Catherine already thinking things through..and the sweet way Lindsay accepts him...believable in so many ways! Thanks for the smile..now what?:)
jtbwriter chapter 7 . 2/17/2008
I love how Mike got to know Lindsay...enough to care about her and help out with her driver training. And Catherine-she really figured out he loves her...very good! Thanks for a great read...now what?:)
moonchildhowl chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
hi your story is really good you make seem like it is the real keppler i would love to see this story finished although i think a smutty scene or two would really lok good sorry there is no email computer isn't the way maybe a little more humor would be good
jtbwriter chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
Wow! Grissom is a nasty piece of work here...I love how Catherine took no prisoners and was able to say "ILU"...and have it said back!

Thanks for a good, well written moment...now what?:)
christina chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
loved it! more please :)
jtbwriter chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Oh, that is so hot...and the way Mike is truly loving Catherine and making her feel loved...sigh. Very nice! I like this Keppler-his healing is healing Catherine! Thanks! Now what?:)
christina chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
I love this story! Mike never should have died so this could have happened! Great job and keep it coming :)
christina chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
grillowslove chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
i'm still hooked. i can't wait to see where the story goes.
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Wow! I love the POV's...and the way Catherine handled Grissom-just right! Thanks for a very sympathetic "what if?" -Now what?:)