Reviews for A Piece to the Puzzle- Ruki's Story
The Smashfriends chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This was very good, hope to read more fics like this from you.
Cradlerobber Speedo-kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Wow, that was incredibly well written. But, if she lived with her father, then where was her mother at that time?
Gabriel-San chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
How sad. You play it decidedly loose with the canon, but then, so do I _ It was very nice, and had a few nice soft spots. (Excellent touch with the 'touching Renamon' moment)
silver flure chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
depressing...about the second one i read today. make a squle. this one was abrupt.
The masked author1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I actually thought that there was going to be a big fight scene between Renamon and Ruki's dad, and he would be on the losing end of the battle. But I don't understand something, why wouldn't Renamon offer to let Ruki rest her head on her lap, it would be a lot more comfortable than sleeping on the dirt ground, wouldn't it?
driftingstar chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
I'm just glad that Ruki isn't like that in real life. The part about her living in a dumpster I mean. Ruki's family is RICH! Her mother is a fashion model and I think that either her father died or her parents got divorced. I loved the 'Lee and Ruki friendship' thingy! Cause I just love any kind of Lee/Ruki...except for ones where they break up or something like that...
Renn Ireigh chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Loved it. Completely loved it.
Allistair chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
A well thought story ,well written too
I'm No Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
If u made it a romance story, it will be better. If u did u can make it ruki/Lee!hehehe! I luv them together! Oh, i forgot,...GREAT FIC!
me chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
wow, that was good, but some stuff was out of character
Avada Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
awwe, that was so sad! Ruki is my favourite Tamer, so I loved the story! ;
shi-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
very, very good, bravo. yes, it was well written, but you do know that its not cannon, right? oh well, it was still really great. poor ruki... (lee is Jenryas last name, not his first.)
Lord Archive chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Interesting and well written, though this is making me strongly consider doing a Tamers version of Izumi Asks. Anyway, if you write Ruki's name 'Ruki Makino' then Lee's name is 'Jenrya Lee' as Lee is his family name. Second, Ruki probably doesn't know who her father is. Though, if Ruki did know her father, he might have had joint custody which the events you protrayed concerning him could work. Ruki is being raised by her grandmother and her twenty-eight year old mother, who works as a model. Ruki's mother doesn't have 'tons of boyfriends' but does tend to act like she's seventeen (the age she conceived Ruki). Because of that, Ruki believes she's more mature than her own mother, and has no male figure to look up to/act as protector so she has made herself tough. Oh, and up until Lee stopped the fight between Guilmon and Renamon- he hadn't really met Ruki and doesn't know her at all.
Silver Phoenix2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
It is well written. Very well written. And true. Ruki...she's my favorite character. All the other girls are weak, or wimpy, or unsure of themselves somehow. Ruki has attitude. She reminds me of me, only meaner.
Elione chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
cool. i read ruki or henry's "bio" somewhere. i thinkone of them has a really young mother who has a lot of boyfriends. other than that, pretty good.