Reviews for Forbidden Love
Antique Sin chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This is by far, one of my favorite stories on this site. I love Ashlynne, she is great and a perfect match for Dave. It's bittersweet and perfect, I love it and I hope you write more, I'd love to read more :)
Ethereal Dusk chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I just this story and I absolutely love it. It was a delight to read. Ashlynee is a well thought out, well rounded OC and Dave is just amazing in this. I loved it, keep up the good work, I hope to read more from you soon.
Phantom Pixie chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Absolutely mesmerizing, I adore this story and hope you continue it. You're a very talented writer, I can't wait to read more :)
Writer's Madness chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
loved it cant wait for more x
angelicacena1621 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
this was really good so far i can't wait to read the rest
Kristl chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Great story I'd love to read more I hope you come back and update again soon...
Princess Whit chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I think this is a good story and that you should keep going with it.
Angelwings2237 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
i really like it so far please update soon
Dark Scorpia chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Love this story! Please update whenever you can!
Ainat chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
nice story..update soon! :)
Princess Whit chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I like it.
Wwe Revealed chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Nice story.
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I’m so glad that you’ve decided to try this again. I thought I had made you angry when you didn’t continue. This chapter is good and much better from what I remember. I definitely like the set-up and the reason for what has happened that you explained in the summary. Good start. Nice set up as well with Ashlynne being upset with Dave rather than just falling into his arms. It’ll be interesting to see how this is resolved. My only critique is the need for a close proofread. So great work on starting again. ~_
irishblue69 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Tanya, this sounds good so far. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters. Keep up the good work. Sonya
Samantha Diana chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
AWE! Thanks for the shout out in the Author's note. You are more than welcome Im glad I can be of service... I love this chapter and I laughed when I read my name in it.. Can't wait to read more so PMS!