Reviews for Falling is Like This
Update
Mysticgrnbutterfly chapter 8 . 1/16
I so love this story so far! Their falling and dnenegen know!
Kinda feel sorry for ghram though
momo211 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
I'm surprised no one knew Simone and Hannah were Setsuna and Hotaru. I thought Simone's "olive complextion and ruby eyes" were a dead giveaway and Hannah was obvious because she was dressed in purple and was shy. Anyway I'm really really intrigued with this story even though at first I thought it was a little too OOC with all the drugs and sex. As I've kept reading I can see that the characters still have their core characteristics and I quite like seeing them in such an unusual setting. It's been years since this story has been updated but I still hope you can come back and finish it someday. If an update ever comes I'll be sure to read it and leave a review :]
Zheisan chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I love the story ...but I hate because you don't update it's so sad:(
Zheisan chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
Please update, please
wishwars chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
I know at this point you probably won't be working on this story anymore, but even though it's not complete I'm really glad I got the chance to read it. This is different from the stories I often find with Serena and Darien and it's intriguing, beautifully written, and (for one of the first times in my experience) rather open-ended. While it seems impossible for this story to not end with Serena and Darien together there is a lot of doubt in their relationship and how you could possibly make it proceed. I would like nothing more than to read the rest of their story and discover with you and them what happens next. If that can't happen I suppose I'll just have to imagine it myself. Still, wonderful writing and a neat original storyline. Thanks for writing as much as you did!
small876 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Are you ever going to update?
SerenityMorrison chapter 8 . 5/14/2015
I really love this story, I always prefer it when Serena and Darien are at the same level sex wise. You made her a strong confidant woman, while still bringing out the meatball head we love. You are am amazing writer, I hope you come back and finish this story some day.
Dandy Mandy chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
Hiya! This is a really unique Sailor Moon story and wonderfully written. I come back to it every couple of weeks and re-read it all, I'm even an artist too so the artist's life that Serena has is completely believable to me. Would that I had a handsome patron support my living and worship my body too haha! Do you think you will continue this one? I know what it's like to lose momentum with writing a long form story like this but it'd be a shame not to complete this, it's so excellent.
Syulai chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
I love this story - love this side of Serena and Darien, and most definitely love the way you write. Really hope to see this story continued...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Please tell me you are going to continue on with this. I need more!
DixonLover87 chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
This story is incredibly cute and romantic, even with all the drugs and multiple partner. Who would of guessed. Lol

I hope you plan on continuing this story, I would love to read the rest.
Dixonlover87
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Wow, you are really a master of words. Every single analogy and metaphor, description and detail is so beautifully written that my feelings are bursting from me, Honestly, its a crime if you don't finish I love this so much please, please, please ,please forever I really literally will always have this eternal hole in my being because this story isn't finished. It's so perfect, its really a shame that you didn't complete it. I'm so touched by this story, so captivated, fascinated perpetually, I'm drifting really. I hope, one day, you would grace me with finishing this story. I love it, I love you, if I met you I would cry at your feet and beg you to finish the story.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
So good, this story the plot and the characters are all so beautifully written. You are truly truly truly an artist, with the finesse and experience of a god I literally wish you would finish this story
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
WOW THIS IS SOO BEAUTIFUL SO FAR. I THINK I AM IN LOVE COMPLETELY, FULLY, TRULY, I HAVE NEVER LOVED A STORY MORE. THIS IS IN MY LIST OF TOP 5 FICS (AND YES I HAVE READ SO MANY FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT FANDOMS) AND I DONT REGRET A THING. THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND I LOVE THE DETAILS, THE EMOTIONS, THE AMBIANCE, THE ENVIRONMENT, THE DRUGS, THE SEX, THE LOVE