Reviews for Falling is Like This
Please tell me you are going to continue on with this. I need more!
DixonLover87 chapter 8 . 1/7
This story is incredibly cute and romantic, even with all the drugs and multiple partner. Who would of guessed. Lol

I hope you plan on continuing this story, I would love to read the rest.
Dixonlover87
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Wow, you are really a master of words. Every single analogy and metaphor, description and detail is so beautifully written that my feelings are bursting from me, Honestly, its a crime if you don't finish I love this so much please, please, please ,please forever I really literally will always have this eternal hole in my being because this story isn't finished. It's so perfect, its really a shame that you didn't complete it. I'm so touched by this story, so captivated, fascinated perpetually, I'm drifting really. I hope, one day, you would grace me with finishing this story. I love it, I love you, if I met you I would cry at your feet and beg you to finish the story.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
So good, this story the plot and the characters are all so beautifully written. You are truly truly truly an artist, with the finesse and experience of a god I literally wish you would finish this story
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
WOW THIS IS SOO BEAUTIFUL SO FAR. I THINK I AM IN LOVE COMPLETELY, FULLY, TRULY, I HAVE NEVER LOVED A STORY MORE. THIS IS IN MY LIST OF TOP 5 FICS (AND YES I HAVE READ SO MANY FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT FANDOMS) AND I DONT REGRET A THING. THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND I LOVE THE DETAILS, THE EMOTIONS, THE AMBIANCE, THE ENVIRONMENT, THE DRUGS, THE SEX, THE LOVE
Ms. Mina chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! You have got to finish it :-)
yamada.chibi chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Love the story...it's something different and refreshing,like a breath of fresh air...Unfortunately the story hasn't been updated in a while,so I do hope someday soon you'll pick it up once more and update it...
BunnyyMoon chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Love it!
BunnyyMoon chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Love it. Continue plz?
Dream01 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I really hope you dicide to finish this story, it was going perfectly and then it stopped T_T
hehe, but i still have hope to see more chapters
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I love this fic since the beginning.. please would you update this fic?

you are trully talented as a writer. can't wait to see your creative writing in other form, novel for instance. love it. your biggest fans.
Mimi chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I really haven't lost hope in this story. It really caught my eye so much that I have been checking every day, after I read that last chapter. But then you wouldn't update so I went with checking every week, then nothing after 6-10 weeks of checking, then eventually I stopped checking alltogether, but still I have it favorited, so I can check if it's updated every so often, but it's still untouched. I would be estatic if I found the new chapter. If you have given up on this fanfic, I would highly recomend that you don't give up on this. This really is a great fanfic & I really hope you don't give up. Your writing is amazing & truly believeable Please don't leave your talent off on a writing experience like this. I hope this is ispiring enough to help you keep going, becuase that's all I got. Please Continue?
Beads chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Love it :) UPDATE SOON!

LIKE TODAY! Hahaa
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
are serena and darien going to become a couple. serena should ditch the other guy she is seeing and be with darien. there good for each other. there my favorite couple.
Henna Ryans chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Are you planning to come back to this story?