Reviews for The Madness of Angels
Waitingforagame chapter 45 . 1/31
Gosh that was so tragic and beautiful at the same time...and even pretty much cannon! Absolutely amazing 3
christopher.a.mclaughlin chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Angeal is a lover I would crave to have omg... I feel so longing for something that beautifull...
Angelwrath chapter 45 . 10/21/2013
I am speechless. And exhaust-ed. Very nicely done. I feel the frantic passion and zeal and furtive painting of images via words spreading blanketing the very air till I am surrounded and nothing else exists. Ahhhh...I sit here breathless. I don't know how you can write fast enough.

I was drawn to Zack as a character, and Cloud. Now I'm madly in love.

I am glad you wrote your own book. Enjoy your gift. You remind me what it is to be in awe.

Damn. You may just have ruined the rest of FFVII fanfict for me .

Oh. And Just to be honest with you and myself...definitely not my flavor of shipping (yaoi) and some of this was...difficult...But I internalized it as the love and physical passion between beings. It is a constant, is it not, to dream of love and comfort eternal?

AW
Angelwrath chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
Wow. Just got about through section 1 . They were right, this fix is worth the hours just spent pouring over it. Not my cup of tea, slash, but I'm willing to keep my mind open and deal with it in my own internal fashion for some very well done storytelling, which this is. Excellent character development, nice dialogue, and a well thought out action plot.
Not my headcannon of Zack et al but you make it work. Bravo.
draco'sfairmaiden chapter 45 . 9/27/2013
Wow, what a story.

I admit, I'm not a big Zack/Angeal fan romantically. But I don't deny that they had a very powerful bond just like Zack and Cloud did. I see that you're a Cloud/Seph fan. Personally, I've never seen it, but you make it work. Myself, I'm a total Clack fan.

I love Zack, he's one of my all time favorite characters ever. You did a great job showcasing his development on the story. Like I said, I'm not a big Zack/Angeal fan romantically, but I could really see Zack's pain. Even in Crisis Core, he felt great sorrow at Angeal's death. But I think my favorite chapters were when Zack and Cloud are on the run. I love stories when they are on the run together. Zack really did love Cloud in my opinion, even if it was only platonic.

This was a great story. Well done :)
MKochetkova95 chapter 30 . 9/8/2013
Damn, Why did I read that. I knew I'd cry!
MKochetkova95 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
I'm afraid to keep reading... this is the patrying of Crisis Core that I hate. It's all so sad. I don't wanna be sad... (
MKochetkova95 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
That's Just cruel! I really liked him! That actually made cry!
Mel'n'Kier chapter 45 . 7/18/2013
I have read several of your stories and adored them. I love the flow of your writing style and plots.
You are officially my first favored author.
Kyrinne chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
One of the most compelling and beautiful works I've read on this site. Every emotion was touched, and it provoked deeper thought. Thank you for writing this, well done.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
How could you!? Colin was one of my favorite characteerrssss DX
*sobs*
Tears Parallel chapter 45 . 12/15/2012
I was completely moved by this whole piece. I knew how things were going to end, but the way you added in your whole things made me hope the path would deviate, and although it never happened, the ending you've written has given me a peace that I never would have expected. I feel very much connected to Cloud and Zack, and how they feel throughout the story, and I really love your interpretations of Loveless as well as Genesis's plight throughout Crisis Core.

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece.
Formaldehydra chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
NO OMG MORAY WAS MY FAVORITE
Soluzek chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
My week consisted of a lot of FFVII...figured I'd start the weekend winding down with this fantastic story once again. Read the very first section, & I already have chills! Cheers
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 45 . 10/28/2012
Oh gawd...I had to fight and fight in order not to tear up...T_T
1,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »