Reviews for The Romantic Holiday
kuneko1207 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You don't actually update fast do you? All of your stories are awesome and your way of updating is very slow *cries* please *bows down* try to update soon. This story is also awesome like your other stories but I just can't stand it... Please try to update your other stories too... *bows down again*
Mewmew chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Review please
nanamisakurachan chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Omg why! Its so sad when here's no nxt chapter to read :(

Update soon!
Frost.queen chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Omg! This cracked me up! Good job! Pleas update soon ;D.
ChristinaAngel chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I've actually read the book by Meg Cabot (it's called 'Every Boy's Got One') and I have seen another fanfic with the idea of getting inspiration from the book but they copied it practically from the book which wasn't exactly what I wanted to read but I like what you've done with the loose basing on what happened in the book but also using your own ideas and making it Naruto-ish (totally a word). I liked seeing the Inner Uchiha Sasuke and then Sasuke's confusion in his mind over what happened. Also Sakura surprising Sasuke with the huge book and yanking her hair out of her head was really funny. Please update soon!
NS chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
lol that was amusing to read and i think this will turn into a really cute story and even if its been a year u chuld continue wit this.
Amu-Chan chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
OMG! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! lol, that was frikken funny i allmost peed my pants! hehe! keep writeing i cant wait for the next chap! tehe, its gunna be a really good story! in my opinion you shpuld have sasuke fall for sakura and have sakura not give for a while :P ok, see ya

- Amu-Chan
Ms. cinnamon chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
this story is really cool! i love it!

pleasee update soon! i want to know what happens next :)
SxS chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
HAHAHA! the title of this chap is hilarious!

i also liked sasuke's inner too. very funny XP
SxS chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i love the writing style XD
mybloodyday chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
That was so funny...poor Sakura she tend to be so clumzy sometimes
Smileplz chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Lovely! please keep updating. it sounds really funneh XD
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
YAY! UPDATE xD Excellent too.
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
lol! Your story is AWESOME! I love you...but not you get it? oh well... XD
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I love it! I really really REALLY love this story so far! Can't wait to read more
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »