Reviews for A Room Is Worth a Million Words
luvjase chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I just loved how you bookended this one. Very clever. Loved how seeing the Grand Canyon was more special for Sam seeing it with his brother. Sam's embarressment over the frogs was adorable. Dean procuring books for Sam was so thougtful. I loved that Sam continued to research during college. I know he swore he was done with hunting and didn't actively hunt during his college years, but I can't see him disregarding a lifetime of caution or habits. So salt and wards must have been laid and reserching was a habit he would have kept up. Absolutely loved the part with the pictures. I really love when you help us catch glimpses into their everyday lives. And yes, you never want to tick off the pizza guy. Thanks so much for this!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
So I decided to go on a little binge and read all of the stories you have ever written, a lot of them for the 4th, 5th or 20th time. I have to say that I hadn't ever read this one though, and as with all your other stuff, it was SO powerful and moving, and has me sobbing buckets. I thought that your writing got better as you got to know the brothers, and their characters, and wrote further into all the seasons, and it does. But I can also see that you got them from day 1, from the beginning, the bond they have, the words they share, and words unspoken, it is brilliant writing. It feels like they never were apart when Sam went to school, and I think that is absolutely amazing that you can do that. You just truly are wonderful. Thank You.
Ihni chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That is so ... cute. And sad. And happy. And ... I don't know, really. I read it while eating. Forgot to eat. My food's now cold. I blame you for that.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved this! It's so sweet, how observant Dean is about anything to do with his brother, and how he's trying to give Sam back a little bit of "normal," of the home he lost. Great story! I love the stories that show multiple snapshots of their lives, and them being there for each other over time. You do that really well.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This was such a sweet story- showing the brotherly bond.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Awesome! I really, really liked it!I knew Dean was more insightful than they give him credit for! Ha!:)
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 2/11/2008