Reviews for A Little Brother Thing
SandraS chapter 1 . 7/31
Nice one. Refreshing twist how to deal with this creature.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27
This is Absolutely Awesome !

Sick Dean to the rescue was Fantastic ! xD
Peace offering from Dean ! That was Different and Awesome !

Sam take care of Dean, with POV about how he rarely the one who do the take care of people, was Great !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/5
I'm giggling at how Dean only asked for what he really didn't need.

Also smiling at Dean coming to Sam's rescue, with high fever and very little strength, with just seeds. Smart, that one.
RocknRollagirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Hello there:) I havent forgotten about your wonderful shots, but it took me some time to come back to leave a Review. Again, i had a hart time deciding which i would write a Review on, because id say all deserve one, and while i definitely will come back to look into others, this time i picked this piece of
your work, because it basically contains all one can wish for: a Little hurt/comfort, banter, a easygoing yet interesting hunt and a brillant analysis of the brothers relationship, which seems to be your speciality. The brothers and their relationship are the reason why i really watch this show and it never ceases to amaze me how you manage to express so many feelings in so little words and how beautifully you use images(f.e. being tangled up in each other)and language itself, which makes this a true pleasure to read:) As a newcomer to the series, i would love to ask a "long-time-fan" one or two questions about the show, so in case you dont mind id pm you sometime:) Merry Christmas and/or happy holiday:)
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This story has been a favorite of mine since I first read it, years ago. Sam and Dean act so wonderfully in character, a perfect continuation of first season canon. I printed this out and I've read and re-read it a lot over the last nine years. Thank you so much for writing it, and for continuing to write the further adventures of the Winchesters.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Aww They're So Adorable. & Such Great Brothers. They Love Each Other So Much. Great Fic.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Different instincts, Sam thought with a twinge of regret, but his brother wasn't such a stranger that Sam didn't known which card to play with him. He squeezed Dean's shoulder like John would have, and saw him respond to the familiar gesture, relaxing his guard, giving up trying to make sense of things. Ten seconds later, Dean was completely out. - that image was really strong. Dean immediately relaxing when he knew that his dad was around and said it was okay. And Sam knowing that well enough to use the manipulation when Dean couldn't tell the difference between them.

It was funny seeing Dean placate the little guy with seeds, of all things. It's a good thing that Dean knows as much as he does about all of the things he does!

And Dean's requests at the very end of the story were absolutely priceless.
Pawthorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice. I just got onto Supernatural, and I've been picking through your stories (looking for ones with Dean whump). I've very much enjoyed all of them- you have good characterizations and a nice tone. I HAD to comment on this one, because I'm from Michigan, and I interned at a camp at Sherman Lake! I stayed in a cabin there alone last January, and took many solitary walks by the lake. If I ever go back, I'll make sure I bring some seeds with me :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Great story. Good thing Dean came along or Poor Sam would not have made it. chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story, loved the plot, the not-so-MOTW and nice dose of sick Dean and Sam in 'big' brother mode for once, taking care of him!

Again, the story was beautifully crafted and perfectly written and watched it play out in my head as I read it. :)
Anthora09 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is absolutely perfect! You did such a great job capturing the relationship between the two brothers. I love the exciting plot line too: very original. I look forward to reading more of your stories soon! :)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Sometimes even Sam underestimates his brother's knowledge and depth to be more than just the action man.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, very sweet. I like seeing them work their way back toward each other after their time apart, they way Sam has to struggle a little bit to figure out what's up with Dean. At the end they definitely seemed to be on the right path. 3

And all the memories of Jess... ouch, so sad. They made Sam's grief very real and immediate.

Loved smart!Dean coming to the rescue, too. That was awesome. \o/

Just a perfect little S1 h/c fic. Thank you so much.
Belegwathiel chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
There are so many cool, awesome things about this, but Sammy buttering Dean's croissant? BRILLIANT, I tell you. Such a little-brother-thing to do, too, annoying your older sibling and caring for him simultaneously. *g* What I wouldn't give to see this one on the show! But I guess there won't be any light-hearted brotherness for us anymore, not for a long time. Anyway: brilliant picture. :D
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I liked this hunt a lot, because they didn't have to kill it. And there's something wonderfully symbolic about Dean knowing how to make it stop killing without killing it, itself. :)

Good job!