Reviews for Impact
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh, this is Great !

I love story that mention Dean's (kind of) friendly relationship with other people and some his past. Or his history that doesn't related to any supernatural thing...

the last scene was Great !
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/5

Totally loving the poster above the bed - since Sam is kinda based on Luke Skywalker anyway. ;)

Glad Dean won, and a REAL doctor was able to check out Sam.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
It was really nice seeing that Dean had a friend, someone who knew about what he did even if that wasn't exactly how he had helped this particular guy out. And he was so sneaky about getting Sam over to doc Matt too, picking out the next job that he did.

Also loved the bit about the poster on the ceiling. It was a good idea, even if it gives Sam oddly themed dreams.
DancerLover08 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
"A few weeks before he'd left for Stanford, a particularly brutal hunt had led to Sam being slammed into a tree, borderline concussed, wrist and hand sprained, two ribs cracked. Dean had gone to help their father kill the quarry, but had returned to Sam's side within seconds afterward, fussing over him, checking his eyes, the pulse in his injured arm, arguing with John and Sam that they needed to swing by a hospital for x-rays"

I love your stories, and this line has always intrigued me...I'd love to see it have it's own story!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
lol Star Wars, XD nice chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Awesome fic. Could so imagine Dean doing something like that, taking Sam to a doctor friend of his to get him checked out as the blinding headaches were worrying him. And loved the back story from Matt as to how he met Dean, saving his sister's life from something other than the Supernatural; it says so much about him. Perfect ending Dean putting a poster up above Sam's bed to distract him when he looked at the ceiling.

A really great read, loved it :)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I can so see Dean doing that.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aw, Dean. It's great that he would force Sam to see a doctor.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Sam having headaches after Bloody Mary makes sense and of course you can get a nice fanfic out of it. And it's nice to see that Dean have some friends that he can go too when his little brother is being stubborn.

Good job!

As Always,

astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
PERFECT. i love dean putting thr poster on the ceiling, great idea!
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh my gosh! That is so sweet! Dean putting the posters up for Sam. Oh... Wow, great job! I love it! :)
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I sure miss the love and concern Dean had for Sam. Reading this was a wonderful reminder of why I fell in love with the show. An interesting "slice of life" full of warmth and brotherly love. Thanks.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
** Dean’s “friends” tended to be either beautiful women for whom three was a crowd—unless three was just fine, in which case Sam made a quick exit**

Lol! I can totally see Sam blushing like crazy and give Dean a look to say he’s running for the hills.

**“Yeah. They had a ceremony, she wears a ring, they live together—it’s a whole thing normal people do, Sam. You must’ve heard about it at Stanford.”**

Haha, oh Dean and his witty sarcasm.

I loved that Dean put a Star Wars poster over Sam’s bed, and that he got to be Han Solo in Sam’s dream. ;) Great formatting with that bit too—you get the same eyebrow-raising feeling by reading that that Sam must have by seeing it.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really liked this-Dean's paranoid, overprotective actions taken out of concern for his brother, the way Sam reacts and draws out a promise from his brother, and even that last bit with the Star Wars poster on the ceiling. :)

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ah, the Millennium Falcon! I can so see Dean speeding along in her.

Very nice fic. Sam's journey in rediscovering his brother and forging a new relationship is fascinating. I love how you show his sudden understanding of "why" in the past from things he's learning in the present.

Beautifully done!