Reviews for Like I Don't Even Know You
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/23
Funny and sweet. How knowing of Dean, to razz Sam the morning after and then elicit Sam's confession that he wanted to marry Jess. Brother win. :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Yep, Dean with the bright idea of wheedling Sam out of his secrets when drunk. Only, not expecting the secret that came spilling out. Glad he could get it out of Sam while sober, so he wasn't going behind Sam's back TOO much.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I'm glad that Dean realized that his plan had gone awry and that getting Sam drunk enough to spill his guts out to Dean wasn't the way he wanted to find out about Sam's hoped-for wedding and other things. I'm really really glad that Sam decided to tell him that anyway, when the opportunity presented itself. And told him about renting the tux for him. chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aah this was so emotional. Could so imagine Dean having the bright idea of getting Sam drunk for him to be less guarded and tell some of his secrets. Backfired a bit but Dean did learn a lot about Jess, and loved the fact that he stopped Sam before he elaborated on how good she was in bed, that was something private between the two of them Dean didn't need to know about. Figured it would release Sam's emotions and perfect how Dean steered him out the back door so he could cry without an audience. Liked the fact that the next morning Dean gently prodded to get Sam to reveal about wanting to marry Jess when he was fully aware of what he was saying and wanting to tell his brother, and the comment about the tux rental was awesome.

A definite fave this fic, perfectly crafted, superbly executed.
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved that when Dean inadvertently found out one of Sam’s Jess-secrets, he still prompted Sam to tell him when he was sober. It wasn’t the information he wanted, it was the sharing and transparency. And Drunk!Sam was cute in the beginning with his rapturous accounts of Jess. ;)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww, drunk Sam is still adorable, even when he goes depressed and bordering on too truthful. I just want to give him a big hug. And Dean's reactions in this seem to be spot on as well-I especially like the ending part when he convinces Sam to tell him about his plans to marry Jess, because that just seems so like him.

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Karaoke! LOL That'd be great! A very touching piece. Poor Dean really didn't know what he was in for when he got Sam drunk. Nicely played the next morning, tho.

Loved it.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
seriously... how in the world did i miss all of these... to have found them though... great job on this one.. poor drug sammy. thank you for having sam tell him about wanting to marry her *sniff*
zookitty chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was hilarious and adorable all at once! You are an amazing writter!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Two beers and he's singin' karaoke. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I'm not sure what this says about me, but I think my favorite time to read and write about will always be right after we met the boys and Sam was still grieving Jess.

This was a great little look into Sam's head and the brothers' closeness.