Reviews for Non Alcoholic
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/4
I read this a while ago, but felt the need to return in review because one line-"his brother had always been better at loving than being loved" has been haunting me for a long time. It is one of the best analyses of Dean I've ever read, encapsulated in a few brilliantly strung words. So great job!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
His brother had always been better at loving than being loved.

Dean was always the protector, even when it was from himself.

And the line about Dean sobering up when he heard Sam hiss because his shoulder was hurting. All really interesting looks into Dean when he is (or even when he isn't) drunk. Something Sam hadn't really seen before.
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I just re-read this for the first time since s7 started, and it is such a great portent to Dean's alcohol issues in the current season. Great writing, and great story! -tvj12
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Pretty good one D

Hope to read more of your stories soon )

Rosetta
TheKritty chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
. . Seriously, you captured them so well! So much brotherly love and...the chemisitry is so well described!

Well done, very well done!

Kritty
Whilom chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I’d never thought of it before, but it makes sense that the boys would be opposites in their drunken behavior. I loved Dean’s concern and love for Sam, waking up when he hears Sam’s pain, being uncomfortable when he realizes he was holding a knife to Sam’s throat, fearing that Sam would leave.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Drunk Dean...I never really thought about what type of drunk Dean would be. I mean, he doesn't seem like the type to get himself drunk, despite spending much of his time in bars and drinking. But this was a nice little oneshot because of the reasons he went out to the bar and had too much to drink. And Sam going after him was also perfectly predictably Sammy. :)

Good job!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aww. i like how u kept them in character. keeping dean in his "tough, cocky" sort of way and sam's "caring, snesetive but strong" loved it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Great fic! I don't think we've seen Dean drunk on the show either. We saw Sam in the one (having a senior moment) about the family inn when he called Dean bossy and short.

An interesting glimpse at what Dean might be like.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
really come on how could it be so hit and miss with these tags LOL oh well at least im reviewing now even if ive read them many times before. Great job with this one... you had dean perfect at the end... not wanting the chick flick moment but yet still letting sam know he got the message and was thankful for it.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Aw...sweet story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Again, a good little one-shot. Sort of a continuation from the previous one, isn't it? I like how you think about the repurcussions of what happens in each episode- I would never have thought of Sam having nightmares and Dean having to coach him through them. You're really very insightful.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
That was really good - you got the drunk just right. Tipsy Dean is silly and snarky, but downright drunk Dean - yeah, he would be dark and silent. He has a lot of baggage.

And I really liked the bit where he holds the knife to Sam's throat and doesn't apologise.

This story just has a really different feel to it than a lot of other fics. Well done.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Awesome fic! Very true to character!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
We all knew just how much the skin walker affected Sam. Now we know just what it did to Dean too!