Reviews for Scars
This is beautiful.
GryffieQueenOfKinkow39 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
:) Loved this!
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i love the style u wrote with, everything just flowed and it was an awesome fic :) tho i do prefer much more angsty endings where someone dies XD lol, it was cool how that u avoided the tradition drarry romance in the end
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
damn, this is sad and bitter. i like it, despite the self-harm and anger.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really like the way this was written :) Very well done.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I never thought to consider the impact that those feelings may have had on Draco. There's so much more to all these characters, and you seem to have a gift for bringing them to life. I'm a little envious of your writing ability, however childish that makes me sound. Nice work! :)
Slytherqueen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved the bittersweet ending. This is one of my favourites of the stories that involve Draco cutting. I liked the Draco/Harry interaction. At first, I didn't even realize that it was Harry - I had to reread it to notice it.

I'm gonna favourite this.
katy chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LOVE it, amazing bit of writing
acciomanda chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow.

I loved the fact that it wasn't written in first or third person, that was amazing. Brilliant.
EveryMe.EveryYou chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was one of the saddest fics I have ever read. I almost cried. It was written really well and you deserve all of the praise you have for it.
helpmydeath chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
wow, that was so awsome. you did a fabulous job writing it! it was kinda angsty but in a really good way. i almost always hate fics that have Draco as the main character but i love this one! the way you used 2nd person was so awsome and unique; i don't think i've ever read something like this! you captured how he wants to punish himself so that's why he self-injures and a lot of people just can't seem to do that, so great job.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I couldn't read this and not leave a review, I truely love the way you've written this. I like the way you seem to be talking to Draco, it's quite an unusual style but I think it works really well. I'm a huge fan of angst but I'm actually glad this one has a happier ending to it, it works really well
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
good job
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I finally saw a teenage version of Draco Malfoy that I liked.

I liked the heart to heart with Harry. At first, however, I thought it was Ron.
Ariella K-J chapter 1 . 2/11/2008