Reviews for Getbackers: Remake
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
I loved your story, thank you for writing it.
Chakahlah chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
aww this was kinda sweet in a creepy way
shinigami02master chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Awww ban is so cute and lucky
JBubbles chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Really happy ending now!

Yay!

My only regrets is not having read the manga, to know about the past about Ban and the Midou clan... when I get the time, I'm gonna read it.
BeyondMyReach chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
Love it!

Write more!
Kurotsuki-Tenchi chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
I had just started to read Getbackers just today, I am currently on chapter 6 of the first volume so when I read your story I was greatly confused. I didn't understand half of what I was reading, I didn't know who most the charachters were either. It felt as though I didn't understand half of what was happening and yet I absoulutly without a doubt love this story! LOVE IT! It was so greatly written my lack of knowledge didn't even bother me! Even when I didn't understand what I was reading I still enjoyed it emmensly! I'll probably re-read it after I finish the series (which might take a while) so look out for another review from me! If you like Naruto check out my story 'What could've been' There is no yaoi saddly but I've been told it's a decent story. Until I finish the series and review yet again (Cause I proably will) Kurotsuki-Tenchi out! X3
Sara chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Hey there. The correct translation for the two German phrases are: "Er muss meine Worte vergessen, schöner Engel" and "Vergiss mich."

I hope, it's alright I told you. (I'm German, so I thought I could help.)

Nice work, btw :)

Greetings,

Sara
MewMew2 chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Nice job. I really like how you characterized Ban and Ginji's relationship in this fic. I think that you did a fantastic job.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
wow. good story. well written n plotted. Though I dont like Ban being sub, you balanced it nicely by upping his power level - good job. throughly enjoyed it - and seriously thanks for finishing. Tired of stories that don't - finish I mean. so 9 thumbs up. Would be 10 if some parts were longer. *grin I liked Ban's bro
narakunohime chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
loved it. :)

You did a wonderful job!
fouloldron chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Very good!

Thank you! :D
Azteka chapter 10 . 7/22/2008
I'm slavating! And it's not because I'm eating ice cream!

It's a very good chapter. I'm pleased that Ginji's darker half had a chance to come out and play a bit, but I also liked how you had Ginji's more softer side influence the true desctrutive power of Lightening. And I might add, an interesting twist you thrown in about Ginji's powers.

Keep it up, and hopefully I'll get a chance to read another update befor deploying. You take it easy!

-Azteka
Ceda chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
of course its not boring! wow! im speachless ...this was great, the fight, the gods, midou, everything is perfect! im so happy that you keep updating this story... i love all of your fics...specially this one ! take care and read you next time ! bye!
desdamona chapter 10 . 7/15/2008
Sorry I have not checked in earlier to review, but I have enjoyed the story. Your take on Ban is a bit different than I imagine, but you write you own version of it well and with confidence. That makes it realy enjoyable to read.

Pauls involvment was a pleasent surprize too. (as were the lovely mythology refernces)

Thanks for all your hard work.
fouloldron chapter 10 . 7/9/2008
Oh, so interesting. Poor Ban after all this he's going to get scolded by Ginji for over doing it out of anger, and for scaring him. XD

Thanks for the quick update!

Ronnie :D