Reviews for If Hermione Fell
Morgaine La Fey Pendragon chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
When is the next chapter cumming up?
Shorty653 chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I think this is a interesting and entertaining story, you should finish it :)
escape5 chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
may i be so bold and ask why have you not written another chapter? there really has to be more - while cliff hangers have there moment, it does not explain the prolong use of it! irregardless of this, i have enjoyed reading you fanfic and most definitely looking for more.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
notwritten chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
I enjoyed this chapter today. Keep smiling and writing. :-)
Sampdoria chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
Of course we missed you:-) Thank you for the update, I really hope the next chapter will come soon, I am dying to know what Hermione's future will look like.
pstibbons chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Interesting to see things from Snape's POV, despite the grammatical disbifficiousness on occasion.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
I like Godric's enchantment.
jessirose85 chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
I missed this fic...its been awhile but I forgive you for having a life x
debjunk chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
I was wondering where you were. Glad you're back. Oh, I hope she's not penniless. Maybe Severus can just 'accidentally' kill that Burns guy. You know, "Oh, my wand slipped!" No one will be the wizer.
Penguin Patrol chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
wow amy youre such a great writer!:D
RedsAttic chapter 7 . 3/31/2008
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to the next chapter when you get to it...
debjunk chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Thanks for the update. Hopefully life smooths out soon. Umm, I know you've been busy, but your editing is 'a little lacking' to say the least. ;) Update as soon as you can, I want to know what's going on with James.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Great chpater! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Halan Lore chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
-blinks- I don't know how to react, if I should curse James down to hell, cry for Hermiones ordeal or what. Please update, you wouldn't want me dying from suspense. would you?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »