Reviews for Moonroll
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
cool
Chiebie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love you. Just so you know, all of you writing has me convulsing on the floor in happiness. Your HPDM storiesEPIC WIN. I was shocked to see that you're not attacked by crazed lovers, like myself, in reviews on a daily basis. That fact shows how unjust the world is. Don't ever stop writing, because I'd probably implode. And your Vampire!Harry makes me jump around in glee.
DanuMarie chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I almost passed out while reading the end of this - I literally stopped breathing, not wanting the sound of my own need to inhale to interrupt the images and sounds in my head that you inspired for me to see/hear.

That's a first.

Amazing. -wipes the drool up off of her desk-
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
hmm it was a bit weird i didnrt see the vampire thing coming but the vampire sex was v hot and im glad harry didnt turn draco into one.
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I like it.. it was so hot and cold. Aw, the really perfect mix for an inbetween oneshot, not too much plot, not too little, just perfect.

Cat
mandrake-o chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Not quite what I was expecting, from the summary. Better than what I was expecting, really.

) Mandraco.
natalie1605 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow. Very well written! I like the story. Albeit a bit weird (Harry as a vampire lol), but very good work. :-)
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2008