Reviews for Aggravation
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 1/18
person below me Oh hell no! lol.

Liking your stories a lot paws-bells.
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
*sings* It's the staaart of something newww it feels so riight to be here with youu ooh
LoLi15 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awwwwwwww
thetinroof chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww :) so cute!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Gaara'a definition of the Konoha Shinobis: "were well known for possessing tender sensibilities and were rumored to run around their village holding hands, randomly spouting rousing songs of love, peace and harmony, as well as dancing with the birds and deer." FUCKING EPIC!

Paws, I love your stories so much, your sense of humor, the irony and sarcasm of the characters are so accurate!

Thank you for writing so many good stories. I'm waiting for your updates
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
lol
his description of Konoha had me giggling maddly.
Pipra chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
brilliant :)
Cleo chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Adorable- love their interaction
WritingRin chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Interesting! But this story would definitely have to continue for me to really love it. This really felt like a good beginning.
ms Masen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
"almost tolerable" haha, loved it :D
RibbonFiend chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
"the faint-hearted shinobis of Konoha; who were well known for possessing tender sensibilities and were rumored to run around their village holding hands, randomly spouting rousing songs of love, peace and harmony, as well as dancing with the birds and deer."

Hahaha HAHAHA! . . .I LOVE YOU PAWS-BELLS! C:

ah that was great! I will re-read the rest of your GaaSaku stories now because they are awesome, and you are awesome

Please write more GaaSaku! * w *)/
TillyMe chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
cute:)
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So cute! Haha, this was absolutely adorable. (: I really enjoyed reading this!
Saya-Kururugi chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
lol...

"Goodnight, Naruto."

"Im not Naruto!"

"Shut up, Naruto."
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
It is a jewel, no doubt. I love their interaction, and as he did to Gaara completely. Also the ending is totally adorable with Gaara "not to constrict" after all xD (I also was amused when he called "Naruto"). It is one of the best GaaSaku you have read.

kisses