Reviews for Dusk
LittleMargarita chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Holy cow! A woman offering herself to the Goblin King...now he should see shes even more precious, shes strong and brave! Cant wait to see what happens next...

Ps. Im writing my own Hollow Kingdom fic too. Id appreciate it if youd read it and tell me what you think!
Dire Heart chapter 26 . 6/14/2013
I don't even know what to say right now... mind blown. I was not expecting that...
Tulippen chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
This is the only story where I hate the goblin king :D I'm so glad you started updating again. the chapter was great, and I can't wait to hear more from the Elvin king, please update soon :D
Dire Heart chapter 25 . 5/16/2012
Good chapter... i kinda hope they don't get to her in time though... :)
AiramS chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
I can't decide whether I hate this story or love it. It's really well written, but I absolutely hate love triangles. I like Marak. And I like Rex. Urgh, it's so annoying. I want them both to have her! Why did you have to write Rex into the story.

Oh, well. Still a good story. Just hate the triangle part
Tulippen chapter 24 . 5/12/2012
I can't decide on wether I want them to rescue her or Marak to marry her :( Please update soon :D
OlliMolli chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Wow that was intense! Love that we got some background knowledge. I hope they lived normal lives to though, cause that was one of the thing that really appealed too me, you know, that they are two normal teenagers brought in too this world. Gonna go read next chapter!
OlliMolli chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Very interesting chapter. Leaves me wanting more. I really liked the way you described the king, it was very picturesque!
OlliMolli chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh THANKS YOU! I have been looking for a good Hollow Kingdom fanfic for so long, because I thought there were so many amazing posibilities with this fandom. But none of the ones i found were interesting and the ones that were, were poorly written or way too short. And then I found you, haven't read more than your first two chapters, but i am very excited to see what happens next, so tnx!
Dire Heart chapter 24 . 1/6/2012
dun dun dun! personally i think she should end up with Marak... :) just saying
maille wolf chapter 24 . 1/5/2012
Oh the intensity! Please continue I believe I am hooked.
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 24 . 1/5/2012
AWESOME! Can't wait for the next update! Poor Arisa!
maille wolf chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
Aaahhh! I am loving it! More plz
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
this chapter was really good cant wait to read the next one
Dire Heart chapter 23 . 5/4/2011