Reviews for Goodbye, Goodnight
starsofimagination chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Oh my god, I can't stop reading your stories. I love them all, but I think this one is my favorite so far!
Gavi chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Thank you, i loved it!very good story.
chawkchic chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
Great story!
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
What a happy ending!I love happy endings!
duc7ti chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Aww, I love happy endings!
Raheema chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
aww miranda! so cute, awesome name for alex's dog, very appropriate. vey sweet story, i love this " There was a silence that fell over them as Alex became more and more uneasy. “Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s made stupid mistakes lately.”

“No way,” Olivia smirked, “I committed a felony.”

If Alex had been drinking something it would have come spewing out of her mouth at that moment. “You what?”" too funny! lol

and that "of course. you're my one and only" line was wonderful! aww it hit the romantic in me.
airone23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
m...very interesting! as usual you leave me craving the next update! :) can't wait!
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I just hope that they can be friends again ,I was wondering,your story All My Friends Say,any chance it's still alive or it's over?
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
VillageVoice chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Of course Olivia still has her key. lol. I doubt she'd give up her only connection to ALex.

Cannot WAIT for the next chapter!
Stephanie Elisabeth Neal chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Very interesting. I'm intrigued. Can't wait for more!
duc7ti chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
I already can't wait to see where this story is going to go. I'm assuming the two have a vast amount of history but seeing how it will unfold should be interesting.
duc7ti chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Drama, the best way to start off a new story can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.