Reviews for Regrets, I've Had a Few
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Well written. :)
Remarkable1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Loved it! I know this was posted what, 7 years ago? I am new to the fandom and think this is one of the most well written pieces of fanfic I've ever read. Brava.
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I am a big, big fan of this story. I read it last night when I really was supposed to be asleep, so I'm writing this from memory, but I wanted to leave you a review.

I really enjoyed the way you have described such a long period of time. I am re-watching the series after having seen them when I was a child, and I'm not at the final season yet so I don't know how much of what you've described is canon, but I loved the conflicts you described that arise after having been away for so long. You really got that across very well.

One thing I did not like as much was the ending... it was very abrupt and it didn't feel very genuine. Maybe, after waiting for each other so long, it IS natural (I wouldn't know, I've never spent seven months on a spaceship :P ), but it felt like a bit of a letdown, an anti-climax, to me.

Aside from that, I thought you really did a great job. It must've been quite a task writing this and I can only say thank you for doing so!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Yay for retcon! I love it and I esp. like the last sentence tying everything up so nicely. Waddling...heh
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really loved this story. things could have happened like this. I wish they did
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
great story
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was great.
Love Or Hate Me chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
At first i got bored then read the end. Then i had to know how it hapened so...i read the whole story and it waz so worth it!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Very good story, well written until the end...just to simply done. Would have liked to seen it taken out a bit farther, followed by the "10month...".
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awesome story -
bina W chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is the way it should of been.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
The idea of it being a crush on Seven's side and something he would have extract himself from carefully makes MUCH more sense then him getting over Borg etc to love someone other than Kathryn...
Julia and Tania chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was a really wonderful fanfic. Loves all the trek technobabble that you used in it, the atmosphere and feel of the story-the scenes that you used are what I thought was believable and not too fanciful. The characters are in character too, which is always a bonus.

In addition, this story does not over-focuses on the Janeway and Chakotay parts-feelings and all-and under-focuses the rest (the thoughts about getting home, other crew members, debriefing, etc). It was a nice balance and it was good to see it.

Favourite part of the story... actually, no. Loved all parts of it; loved the story as a whole.

This was a very nice post-Endgame story.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Very nicely done. I thought I'd read all the post-Endgame stories there were. It's nice to know there are still some out there.

I loved the Dante quote at the end.

J/C forever!
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
All right, a baby. I'm glad things worked out.