Reviews for Memory's Betrayal
Ruindil chapter 1 . 1/16
I absolutely LOVE this! I've always thought that Obi-Wan's insecurities were largely due to Qui-Gon's multiple rejections of him. I love that this story lets them interact without that wariness that Obi-Wan usually has.

Would you consider continuing this? Pretty please?
snowecat chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Too bad you never finished, this was very nice.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow. Interesting.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
A true pleasure to read. You should feel proud of youself for writing it.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Qui-gon's thoughts and vigil really made this one worthwhile...though the loss of memory might not return it wold certainly hinder him in things such as his friends and classes.
mirialinmoonknight4789 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is good...very good. I've read so many JA-set stories with either Obi-wan or Qui-gon captured, but this is by far the best.
zafaran chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Will there be more on this story? You've left on a spot with some resolution, but how will they get out of there and back to the Temple? The pneumonia has resolved, but there's still the malnutrition, the broken leg that was untreated for so long, etc. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
A great story. Very good.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
The ending was so cute! I loved Obi's childlike innocence. :)
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aww. That was so beautiful and so wonderfuly written. I love the way you write, it is not like a fanfic writer but like an actual author! I love reading all you're stories, they are always so fufilling.

I really enjoyed this one it was fantastic!
LittleOtter chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh, wow. What an opportunity for Qui-Gon to solidify his relationship with Obi-Wan. And poor Obi! You've out-done yourself (almost) for this round of whumping.

I really like your second-to-last paragraph - Qui-Gon's priorities make me happy. *melts into a big sloppy puddle all over the place*

So does this mean you're back? *checks the alert box, just in case*
Jillie chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I'm both thrilled and heartbroken that you're back. Thrilled because, YOU'RE BACK and I love your stories. Heartbroken because you made Qui-Gon heartbroken, I feel so sorry for those two. See you soon.
amber75 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Another great story! It would be interesting to see how losing those two years would change Obi-Wan. I don't really think it would change him in a bad way. I think he has an inner humility that would be there no matter what. But at least he wouldn't be so constantly plagued by self-doubt and feelings of unworthiness. That horrible beginning wouldn't be the foundation for his entire relationship with Qui-Gon. Plus, he wouldn't go through his whole apprenticeship waiting to be tossed aside - which of course, does ultimately happen. I do hope you will continue this. Your writing is, as usual, top-notch! :)
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
yey mush! im puting this one on watch
Geri K chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I agree, congratulations on keeping Obi and Qui

stories alive. I am a faithful fan of theirs, and I look forward to reading this one.