Reviews for Shin YuushaOh GaoGaiGar
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Personally, I could do without the Engrish and just leave it in English, but your fic, your style.
Black Scepter chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
He IS screaming like Bunder. Or really, ALL the Materialers so to say.

Well nice to see this story back, it seemed like it was going to never pick back up. Glad to see I was wrong. On to mechanics: no spelling or glaring grammar errors (but I am sick so I could be missing some) and the story flows very well.

We also need to get around to finishing the MP Arc 2 in DC. Hopefully we can get it done soon!

Michael of Black Scepter
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
You're welcome! :D To be honest, GaoGaiGar is one of my favorite Super Robot Anime-with only the Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise ranking above GaoGaiGar on the Favorite Scale (but, seeing as how Gundam was what really started me on Anime, that's really to be expected), but I never got around to looking at the GaoGaiGar Fanfic Section here until today. The summary for your story intrigued me enough to read the Prologue, and things just went from there until I posted my first review. :D

Now, for my review for Chapter 1: AWESOME! I loved seeing the Silver GaiGar and Silver GaoGaiGar in action, and the fight scene was incredible! Also, only Zonder had Cores which required Mamoru or Kaidou to Purify them, so I have to ask-are the Zonder back, or is this a whole new enemy?

I look forward to seeing the next Chapter, and hope it comes soon! :D

Ja ne! :D
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Rather interesting Premise. :)

I only just read the Prologue, but I'm already liking it. So, seeing as how the Prologue is almost two years old, I have to ask.. WHEN IS CHAPTER 1 COMING? I just hope that this story isn't dead-I really want to see where it goes. :D

I hope Chapter 1 comes soon! Ja ne! :D
White Hunter chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
You got my attention on this story, i hope you bring up chapter one soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Nobility chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Looks interesting. I'll keep my eye on this. By the way, you don't need to put a space between quotes (don't do " this, " just do "this.")
Black Scepter chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Michael here,

Whew, sorry it took me awhile to get here. Anyway, it looks a lot better than earlier. Just one thing, there were a few places where commas could be, but other than that it looks good so far.

Let's see where this goes, until then, later.