Reviews for Unspoken Memories
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
emgoalie chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
Please please add more.
nick chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Here are my 5 questions. 1. I saw the summary, but is there more to the plot? 2. When does it take place? 3. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone that's in the fanfic? 5. What level of power are the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? Be sure to give me a response.

Nick Johnson
plutomoon2 chapter 23 . 4/16/2013
please update thise story rocks and i like to read ch24
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 23 . 5/18/2010
This is getting really good! I HAVE to read more! When you find the time to do so, PLEASE UPDATE!
CelesteSky598 chapter 23 . 3/18/2010
hey i just got bored and read through this story and totally fell in love with it again i almost forgot about it plz plz plz plz update i no its been forever but i wan to see what happens when everyone gets their memories so pretty plz with a cherry on top update
AkatsukiSakura73 chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
I just randomly came upon this fic and thought the summary looked good, so I thought I'd check it out. I am really glad I did. This is a really great fic. You really have a great story going for you. I love the way you portray Usagi in it. There are just too few fics with her acting a little more mature and really taking matters into her own hands and thinking things through. I hope that you decide to continue this. I know that it has been a while since you posted last, but I hope that you decide to continue with this story. Thanks for a fun read. Looking forward to more.
snoopykid chapter 23 . 9/7/2009
Please go for more soon
Dhampire12 chapter 23 . 9/5/2009
I really hope you update soon because it is really good.
Illyria22 chapter 23 . 5/11/2009
love it cant wait for your next post;)
Heaven's Archer chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
This is such an amazing story! Please tell me that u'll be updating again soon I would love you so much! The characters and plot are amazing, the outers are so much different to the show it's not a bad different though, it makes the whole thing better!
Eligoraym chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
This story is amazing.

Cant wait the update!

Incomplete Melody chapter 23 . 11/16/2008
I loved it! I can't wait to find out what happens next
Panda Slippers chapter 22 . 10/30/2008
Sorry about the link in my review in chap 23, i posted it in the wrong window.

I really love this fic. I think your development of Serena is amazing, and i love her interaction with everyone. I also think your Chibiusa is really unique from what a lot of people write her. I eagerly look forward to chapter 24!

Until then, happy writings!

And, happy halloween!