Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
Marc chapter 8 . 3/27
Damn dude. This story is really ghetto.
justanfanboy chapter 19 . 2/17
did petttigrew escaped harry at knockturn ally and later at thr station again? i missed it really didnt see it
justanfanboy chapter 18 . 2/17
divination? really not achient runes?
justanfanboy chapter 17 . 2/17
harry is a shadow mage, they shoulf be goong away from him right?
justanfanboy chapter 6 . 2/16
eeehhh first it was cho leading harry on and now they parted as good friends? dont think thats right
justanfanboy chapter 3 . 2/16
why does fred give thr anwser of "there hasnt been a seeker for over a centuy now"? even when asked only about quidditch?
is it jus because the team is otherwise full or some other reason?
Six Foot Assassin chapter 17 . 1/25
Longbottom doesn't need to say anything Harry saved his life hence Longbottom owes him a life debt but I doubt the autor even realizes that.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 11 . 1/25
So we have 11 and 12 year olds making out with each other, yes that sure makes sense. I hope Harry doesn't end up with Yuna because it's forced as fuck.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 8 . 1/25
If you are going to make Blaise female then at least give her a female name and she's blond? Really? Since when is Tonks a Gryffindor? She was a Hufflepuff. Either you fucked up or you change things with no explanations.
bualsm chapter 19 . 1/7
I have been following your story since you took it over. Parent groundings and all. As my health has declined and writing stopped, you have grown and your writing reflects that. Please continue, not just because I love the story, which I do; but because you have a talent that is developing. But don't forget to enjoy life while your young!
anyeshabaner chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
wow love this story. update please!
Aragorn-Lord chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
I really hope you continue this, I just found it and think it's great! No pressure though! :)
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Love the story, keep it up.
Ruby East chapter 9 . 9/15/2016
ITS NOT PHILIP FLITWICK, ITS FILIUS FLITWICK!
Ruby East chapter 8 . 9/15/2016
BLAISE ZABINI IS A GUY!
JUST WATCH THE TRAIN RIDEART IN THE SIXTH HARRY POTTER MOVIE IF U DONT BELEIVE ME!
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »