Reviews for Harry Potter & The New Life
ak chapter 17 . 4/15
harry mage des ombres, il controle les détraqueurs, non?
Great chapter but how come harry did not use his wand to control the dementors. I thought that wand can control them.
HP Fan 36 chapter 17 . 4/14
Great story, keep it up. Update soon
rrmuller723 chapter 17 . 4/13
Not always consistent (dementers issue others have mentioned being most recent), but a very good read. Just keep in mind you don't have to keep SO close to cannon, especially if it makes you contradict yourself. I'm following and eager for more!
mlt17 chapter 17 . 4/12
Just found the fic, and W.O.W! Love it 3
Ana-Ana-Banana chapter 17 . 4/8
Hi, this is a great story and I love reading it, but something in this chapter didn't make sense. Since Harry is a shadow Mage, you previously said that Dementors had no effect on him and he could control them. You also said they ran from him when he faced them in his alternate universe, however in this chapter they tried to kiss him. Is it because his body in this universe hasn't turned sixteen, so he doesn't have his shadow Mage powers? Or maybe his suppressor orb was sealing his Mage powers so they weren't noticed by other wizards?
Other then that, this story is fabulous and I enjoy it immensely. Would love to here back from you!
Yanng chapter 17 . 4/8
Voted for anyone but Ginny, hoping for Yuna, Fleur, Tonks... and if I am being truly honest Lily lol. But if that is to weird for you then I guess Hermione, Aeris, or Blaise.
bartimaeus.shubit chapter 17 . 4/8
ymmm you could read your own story once more - you once wrote that since harry is shadow mage dementors no longer affect him, and flee from his sight. So imo this scene is bullshit ;) hope you work on it a little more, 'cause it's good story.
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 4/7
cool story keep updateing
Jak chapter 17 . 4/7
My vote goes to tonks, luna and fluer
Come on, we want an update!
lou2003us chapter 17 . 4/7
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 4/7
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 4/7
Why didn't the whole Shadow MageDementors no likey, thing kick in? Is it because of the Magic Suppressors?
davycrockett100 chapter 17 . 4/7