Reviews for Whine Up
tenten rox chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
omg i thought that was so cute i think u should make 1 about tenten & kankuro (just him and her and neji getting really p. at kankuro)
CiRQU3 D3 MaGia chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
you should do one with 'diirty' by christina aguilera
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Aw... Great fic, very fluffy ending, I loved it.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Really good story!
ILoveSmallFonts chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aw, so nice! It's such a lovely story. Do keep writing!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow you kept Neji in charactter the whole way-I'm inpressed nobody has been able to that in a long time.

I hope you make more song-fics! your extremly good at them! Please make some more!

Panda-chan
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Lol Loved it! Awesome job!
mjpm chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Nice. I loved the scene where Neji has Tenten pinned to the tree and he kisses her :3
Xanie chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Dangit! I want ot know about that video! Do you mind making a sequel to this great fic?
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
WUHU! MAKE OUT TIME! DA SONG IS FROM KAT DELUNA, WHINE UP! I LUV THAT GIRL! ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE;S FROM THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME! AND THE OTHER LANGUAGE U MENTIONED WAS SPANISH. LOL.

ANYWAY, OMG NEJI GOT JEALOUS! I KNEW HE WOULD GET JEALOUS! HAHAHAHA! LUVED THE STORY!
xOxExtremelyHyperGirlxOx chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aww! That was really cute and well written! I love NejiTen So much, will definently be checking out your other stories.
pajamas on my hearts chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh my god! I thought that was so incredibly cute! I loved this story since it had a nice plot and it had room for romance! I just loved it! X3