Reviews for Little Girls Grow Up
hadago77 chapter 1 . 8/26
XD HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was great!
nr 25 peter chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Although it amuses me that I happen to stumble the sequel of the first story I read. By your exilent work I may ad. I liked the valentine story, and although I didn't get much , I could see the humor and sorta, got the message.
I also didn't get the whole firefly joke, but if I understand you are a Legend? :)
And for this story is very funny, I thank you.
For writing them.
Peter.
Terra Banks chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I get that this is supposed to be over the top humor but the whole foxhole conversions thing is a bit jarring to an agnostic such as myself. Other than that however this was hilariously entertaining.
Uberscribbler chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So is Kim a demi-goddess, full Goddess, or archtypical adolescent owed who-knows-how-many-favors by the gods? Either way, I'm not a little amused here.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Funny and sexy story. Though, shouldn't she be cunt-blocked?
froger495 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
ROFL
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Utter crack, but really funny crack.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Now I see how humor and horror can co-exist. It seems angering Kim is almost as bad as angering Ron, especially when it comes to their significant other. Great one-shot.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Definitely a LOL worthy story, just a bit too dramatic though
graypheonix chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hmmm, a great number of tales you've told in these past stories, and for that I am pleased you shared. Here, and in the Blood Omens series you wrote something both more and less than Kim Possible's Canon, but also that validated a great deal. Was it the same tone as the series? No, but was it better? In many ways, yes. As such, it has been a pleasure to read. Continue to update, and publish your own original works. Update again soon (as I always say), ja ne.
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Lol'd the whole damn time. Brought my brother in, he laughed. Epic story. Definitely a list of favorites. Very funny.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
didn't see much horror in this story unless it was when Kim was threatening to hurt/kill her dad and what do you think of my stories?
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is the first story of yours that I've read. recommended you. Top notch!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh this gave me the giggles (not a good thing to do in public, BTW)... Hope Daddy's learned his lesson?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Well Mattk, I suppose that was KP's own version of a black hole threat. Such hostility. LOL

Larry (Sentinel 103)