Reviews for Little Girls Grow Up
nr 25 peter chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Although it amuses me that I happen to stumble the sequel of the first story I read. By your exilent work I may ad. I liked the valentine story, and although I didn't get much , I could see the humor and sorta, got the message.
I also didn't get the whole firefly joke, but if I understand you are a Legend? :)
And for this story is very funny, I thank you.
For writing them.
Peter.
Terra Banks chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I get that this is supposed to be over the top humor but the whole foxhole conversions thing is a bit jarring to an agnostic such as myself. Other than that however this was hilariously entertaining.
Uberscribbler chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So is Kim a demi-goddess, full Goddess, or archtypical adolescent owed who-knows-how-many-favors by the gods? Either way, I'm not a little amused here.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Funny and sexy story. Though, shouldn't she be cunt-blocked?
froger495 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
ROFL
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Utter crack, but really funny crack.
Tragic warrior chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Now I see how humor and horror can co-exist. It seems angering Kim is almost as bad as angering Ron, especially when it comes to their significant other. Great one-shot.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Definitely a LOL worthy story, just a bit too dramatic though
graypheonix chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hmmm, a great number of tales you've told in these past stories, and for that I am pleased you shared. Here, and in the Blood Omens series you wrote something both more and less than Kim Possible's Canon, but also that validated a great deal. Was it the same tone as the series? No, but was it better? In many ways, yes. As such, it has been a pleasure to read. Continue to update, and publish your own original works. Update again soon (as I always say), ja ne.
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Lol'd the whole damn time. Brought my brother in, he laughed. Epic story. Definitely a list of favorites. Very funny.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
didn't see much horror in this story unless it was when Kim was threatening to hurt/kill her dad and what do you think of my stories?
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is the first story of yours that I've read. recommended you. Top notch!
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh this gave me the giggles (not a good thing to do in public, BTW)... Hope Daddy's learned his lesson?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Well Mattk, I suppose that was KP's own version of a black hole threat. Such hostility. LOL

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wow-I'm awed.

forget the Jupiter Effect-the planetary allignment.

I can envision Bob Chen at the observatory watching the Galactic Core implode and getting Jim's number on the speed dial.

Surely the stars are in propitious position for your storytelling ability.