Reviews for You've Got Me
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
That was cute. I just finished watching the anime-obviously the first thing I had to do afterward was see what Fanfiction had to offer to help clarify anything, since the ending was slightly open to interpretation. There are...er, two...stories about this anime on here, but I can't be disappointed. Your characterization of Shiel was spot-on, and, if I so desire to think of Seki and Shiel as a pairing (that may take a while for my mind to work through it), this seems like something that really could have been in the show.

Good job!
Heaven Esther15 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Isn't Shiel around the age of 12-13, and Seki around the age of 20- something? And you are right, so little people have seen this anime; it's quite sad. That aside, great job so far I love this
opening, it' s very captivating! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. - keep up the good work! (;
cloverblade103 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hi guess what I'm reviewing! It was good but isn't Seki like WAY TOO OLD FOR SHIEL! 0.o Other then that it was good. Yeah I really wish that Tokyo Underground had more publicity too and that the archive would be bigger then two one-shots.
ConcreteStars chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful story, SekiShielle all the waay. It's a brilliant anime, and I'm disappointed there is not too many fanfics on it here. Well done with your story, and thank you for being one of the few that wrote, and even know, about this anime here. A pleasure to read.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very nice. Not a supporter of the pair, but still enjoyed them.
Winnifred Artemis chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I really liked your story!

I've never thought of that pairing though :P

I've always loved Shiel, but imagenet her with Kourin

Great Story Anyway
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was GREAT!
Midnight-Maddness95 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw thats so sweet (even though i have no idea what is going on)

good job!