Reviews for Mama Wheeljack
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
*glares at screen* That's just plain cruel, leaving it like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What his is cool keep going this will get better and better
Mittalia Von Drake chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Love it mke a movie version out of this Plz make me Op Jr sister
Glimmer Vampire chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Plus Jessica has a twin named Sophie
Glimmer Vampire chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Please make one where Wheeljack and Hoist have a sparkling named Jessica And the cons want Jessica due to her healing powers
Abby chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I am going to have weird dreams
eltigre221 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
please update this, or at least say what'll happen next :3 hope for more, if not then oh well, later till a new chapter, and have fun writing :)
moshigal156 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
haz u drawd a doodel of OP Jr yet? he sounds sssssoooo cute :)
Generalhyna chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
A-V you are one crazy, crazy authoress or author to create such a story (oh, and fyi, try saying that Wheeljack had been sleeped with or glomped instead of Beeped with any one, sounds less imature)

And in not having genders, try Ansexual, thats how I give it out you nutty author.
Ayami1 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I...I honestly don't know what to say. I mean I laughed hard during the first story and this one is entertaining as well but it's hard to give an opinion or idea when the rating is Teen. Eval T rating. *hiss*

Otherwise it's kind-of cute. Lol. Especially with the mental image of a little OP JR going beep beep while zooming around walmart.
meteor prime chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
I Don't know but I wanna find out! YAY! XD Wheeljack and Soundie make a really cute couple. I can't wait to see Meggy's daughter. Stascream likes to knit. X3 Awesome. More soon please!

Till all are one

Meteor Prime
PaperBerry chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Okay, this was horrible (in the good sense, of course. ;)) Glad to see you've finally updated. Please, don't let me wait this long again. :)

Reflector is a confusing bunch, huh? Thank you for keeping him in the story.
AMAPADME chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Good grief you had WAY TOO MUCH FUN writing this. I had way too much reading it too. I thought i would bust with laughter at the prequel to this story. Oh it is too much fun.
Dragonwolf1323 chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Damn! I am an ex Satanic cult member, and up until reading these two stories I THOUGHT that I was evil! Please tell your parents to never let you near any sharp objects and you must certainly avoid all contact with a firearm. Otherwise NICE WORK! LMAO!
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I love it! Poor Wheeljack never catches a break no matter how hard he tries. Now he has Soundwave!

Plot demon idea!

Their date is going beautiful, things are really heating up between them. Right when things could not get any better, sparks are flying. That cellphone rings...Will they ruine the most blissfuly romantic moment of their life? or Will Soundwave follow his spark and leave Megatron to his doom. Delievering his own sparkling, Megara?