Reviews for Strength
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 1/28
This was pretty cool.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Good reflections on strength and friendship.
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
One of the things I missed in Part II, was Sakura and Ino's rivalry and friendship, which to me, was what saved the Chunnin Exam from being meh. When the author went for heirs of the Sannin set-up, Ino obviously got left out.

...but still, while Sakura is herself a powerhouse on the /battlefield/, and Ino is NOT, I think Ino wins on the /kunoichi/ front, which is about information gathering and deception as much as it is about deadliness.
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very sweet, I like Ino too. (sometimes)
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
come to think of it...sakura had obsessions all her life...

but yeah...feeling week around team 7 was realy easy..and the members dont make it any easyer..srsly kakshi:with all that get out of the way sakura ill handle this,naruto with:ill save you sakura-chan ill protect you(cause you cant do it yourself) and sasuke:...you know...well atleast hes straight forward

and the sakura-ino relationship is so awsome to read about!especialy inos pov...i just loved how in the 3-tails arc they supported eachother!yays for frienship
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I like Ino too. it would be just like her to be thinking about Sakura soo fondly and then end it by saying that SHE was stronger first. lol
Little Miss Escapist chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow, i recently wrote something similar to this, but this... wow. it's very, very on the mark. and it's a good characterization of ino. she's always analyzing, observing, comparing and contrasting, but she leaves you thinking she's just another shallow pretty girl.

i especially like how ino takes credit for what sakura's become, because it's so, so true. without ino, sakura would still be nothing.

beautiful fic! :)
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
oh I don't know... I didn't think it was offensive (although I'm really more of a Sakura-girl myself...) I just thought it was accurately portrayed and really enjoyed it.

just... really nice. I bonus for actually containing grammer and spelling. Gotta love it when you find an author with talent in all the right areas :)
TomatoBisque chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Ah, what fun this was to read! It really laid out Sakura and Ino's friendship/rivalry/friendship again. And I like the way you point blank described team seven; very Ino like.

Good job! I really, REALLY loved this.
Muria chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I think you gave Ino some depth. She actually looked at herself and at Sakura, compared their situations, and admitted Sakura's stronger. Of course, she's a little jealous, but that's just her.

I really like your description of Team Seven and your justification of Sakura's choice. Hurray! A person who doesn't pick a character to hate but doesn't ignore the flaws! That doesn't happen enough...

Anyway, nice oneshot! :)
hhgbh chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Hey, that was good. Yeah, you gotta except that Ino did play a part in Sakura's growth during her early years. And your descriptions of Team 7 were pretty much spot-on. Who wouldn't feel like they weren't good enough, surrounded by such talented shinobi?

I also imagine that Ino holds some pride in how Sakura's turned out. After all, she was the one who predicted that she'd "bloom into a beautiful flower".