Reviews for Cupcakes
griffin blackwood chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
lol dax
M.L. Shards chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Hehe, slow, slow Andrew, I give him credit for figuring it out eventually however. So happy to see the story updated :D
PinkRangerV chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
*snorts* Ah, the joys of discovering your child is gay...trust me, Andrew, ain't fun for the kid either.
M.L. Shards chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I absolutely love this story... I never thought of Mack and Dax as a couple but have quickly fallen in love with the idea :D
PinkRangerV chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
LMAO!
spoodle monkey chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
very nice, i really liked their their interactions- great update!
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Yeah you updated.

I like how you went back and did this chapter at the beginning of the series. I really liked reading their conversation, it flowed very easily.

Thanks, this chapter was really good.
spoodle monkey chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
aww! that was soo cute! i love dax, although unfortunatly i've only seen like the last eight episodes of the season :( but yeah, it would be awsome if you wrote a mack/dax story! i really like your spin on how dax came to the descision to be a director. keep up the great work!
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Yay, I love this story. I like how you went through Dax's thoughts on leaving and going back. And Mack suggesting it for Dax was really cool, I love how Mack helped him the way Dax helped Mack.

Good chapter.
Izout chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Wow, a OO friendship fic and a Mack/Dax one at that. I find it nice to see a fic with Mack with someone other than Rose. I am interested if you ever get to writing a Mack/Dax slash fic.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
A Mack and Dax friendship fic, nice. I really liked how you had it from Dax's POV and how he tried to cheer up Mack. Like how it goes into the part with Mack as a rock star.

Good job.
M.L. Shards chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was cute, there aren't many friendship fics if any with Dax and Mack.