Reviews for Bleed
OrangeReservoir chapter 1 . 4/15
I really liked the way this was written, and I agree thoroughly, it was definitely the most touching movie death scene...loved this fic, best Blood Diamond one I have ever read
yaseenburt chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
The ending is very well written and paints a detailed picture of Archer's demise. I like the choice of words and how they actually pull you into the scene and almost allows you to see Archer's surrounding, feel his pain and ensuing death. It's sad that he dies but the scenes leave you feeling somehow more at ease with it.

Redemption from a life lived in search of selfish wants. Brilliant.
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ahhh! This was so beautiful! It made my throat clench up. I loved the movie, and this was quite the fitting ode to it. Thanks for sharing!
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I have to agree with you. Think is my favourite movie, mostly due to Archer's stuggles and his death, which you wrote splendidly ;D
DreamALittleBigger chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
beautiful. I think it captures the moment perfectly. not a happily-ever-after-ending, but a right one.
rosebud23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great job, glad I found this!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So sad. You wonderfully conved the emotions. Loved it.
L3mongodd35s chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
f**k. you relive the heart-throbbing scene once again. i'm about to cry once again because of your fic.

*sobs*

fave this.
Deleted User Accout chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Beautiful story, good job. Poor Archer, I always wished that the movie had ended in a diffrent way.
xialemar chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I was watching this the other night (for the ?th time). And towards the ending i was wishing that for some miracle i would see Archer alive. I love this movie and i feel depressed everytime i finish watching. Ugh! But then i guess that is where FanFic for.

I usually avoided reading CD genre but for the love of it, i found this. You did a beautiful shot of that 'scene'. I will not blame you for making me more depressed *wink*. This is my first time to comment/review on a movie.

Thanks.

Favorite line: "They say the earth is red from all the blood that has been spilt from all the fighting on the land."

Regards.
troubled.writings.x chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I totally agree with you on this being the best movie 'death'. You really wrote this quite nicely and appropriately. Great job!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very nicely 'reviewed'. It was a good read of a great part, superb ending and fantastic ride.

Thanks Jen
acciodanrad9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Amazing.
qgjpadawan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
tyvm for posting this story. it is indeed one of the best endings i've ever watched. i enjoyed reading this piece. ty
HofYecats chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was beautiful. i'm aware that it was basicly the same as the movie, with danny's last thoughts included, but somehow seeing it in writing and being able to see what he was thinking just before his death was almost better than the movie. i also agree that is one of the most touching death scenes in movie history and i really liked the way you rewrote it. high five!