Reviews for Four Months Before the Golden Rooster
Rahar Moonfire chapter 23 . 10/8
This is fabulous as usual. I haven't read this in a long time because college sucks and I have no life. But I finally got the chance to reread this and ended up marathoning the whole darn thing. I hope you're going to continue this. I look forward tot he next story arcs for this fic and your planned post-canon sequel.

But don't put this before your own health, school, dreams, etc. Good luck with pre-med.
Rahar Moonfire chapter 17 . 10/7
I also caught the allusion to Harry Potter with that 'muggle' comment and Cerberus's reference to Yue as 'princess' was just hilariously perfect. I love this. The fluff made me smile. I'mglad Clow managed to get himsel under control, finally. Yue is a tease. I bet Cerberus is going to have a field day when he finds out Yue is all but officially dating Clow. That'll be interesting.
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 3/25
Thanks for the eleven chapters
kaze chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Good story but..

Hong Kong barely existed before the 1700's under the Qing Dynasty.

SyriMoon chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Alright...where to even begin. I've spent the better part of a month getting through this fic, because my God friend, you've written enough to nearly rival Order of the Phoenix in word length alone, let alone comprehension level. In terms of quality and consistency of writing, detail to plot, depth of character and reader engagement, this is, without a doubt, the best fanfiction I've ever read. You've managed to weave a richly detailed narrative reminiscent of The Scarlet Letter in tone, I think, without becoming over the top of overly-floral in your language. It simply doesn't read like a fic, it reads like a polished novel. Your OC's are fleshed out, and your setting, while familiar in other Clow era fic, is more deeply thought out than any I've seen.

I am in LOVE with what you're doing with bringing the cards to life. It's deeply influencing my headcanon and ideas for what I ant to do in my own universe. I especially loved that you not only continued the trend of dividing Sword to Kero and Shield to Yue, but deriving it from his own heart. That was brilliant.

On a matter of personal taste with characterization, we differ significantly. Your Yue is not what I usually prefer exactly, nor is your Kero or Clow. Nor that I find them out of character in the least, simply an interpretation I'm not personally the biggest fan of. However, I kept coming back, and reading more. The depth of your characters had me wanting to know what happened next, even if not everything was what I would always seek out on my own.

Really, I'm not sure what else I can say but...DAMN.
rachel-fiction chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
So sorry to hear about the personal life hardships you had been going thru (although I am sure I'm reading this way later than you posted it) I hope all is well.

Oh my goodness. I'm on chapter 14 now. I am thrilled. Just thrilled. I must say it took me a while to complete the beginning of this section. I am pretty sure that is because I keep losing my place as I am reading on my smartphone. I love the angst-y direction this is going. Clow really seems to be losing it. And the scene between CxY.. I could feel the way Yue was feeling. My heart was beating, I felt blush, and that sudden bout of anger and disappointment at Clow wishing him a happy birthday! Bravo!

I cannot wait to sneak my phone out at work tomorrow to continue. Until then, goodnight.
rachel-fiction chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I spent several hours awake last night in the deepest bouts of insomnia and read the first chapter, the second and part of the third before I finally got too sleepy to read any more. I am absolutely blown away with this view of Clow and am extremely excited to continue reading this story to see how the beginnings of the sun and moon came to be. I've been thinking about it all day. At work.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant. I'm a Yue/Clow, Yue/Sakura lover and most especially a Yue lover so having to wait till I can read the creation of Yue in this story of yours is killing me. I'm certainly looking at Clow in a very different way. A good way.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
I am still reading ; )

and thank you for updating I love how you write

I can't wait to read the ending of this story arc, please update as soon as you can
Aristania chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
I love this story! Lets cross our fingers and hope Yue doesn't crash, qui? (;
Keep updating please!
MARYXULA chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I think that Its the best way to show Clow and Yues relationship
In my fic about Clow Im doing the same LOL
MARYXULA chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
ChouRan chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
awesome chapter thanks for the heads up on the rewrite , I can not wait for the next update
ChouRan chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
please update soon you writing is great and I love the way you write about the three

of them; they have so much passion specially Yue. And I am dieing to see what

happens next
Aristania chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
Ah, I adored that one! I hope you know that this story is my all time fave ccs fic (:
End Noesis chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I have to admit I came across your story after finding out you're the person behind the Midnight Sky community, which I adore because it collects all the cute Y&S stories my little heart desires. This so beautifully written, that I know I will have to take my time to finish it, to savor each line. I'm totally serious. I'm the type of person that scans through fiction and non-fiction (textbooks) rather quickly only to take in the general idea, but there are a few pieces of writing that make me slow down and take it all in. This is one of 'em :)