Reviews for Accepting The Challenge
Blood Maelstrom chapter 9 . 5/6
This Fic was a real pleasure. There are 3 fics that are around this long, and only two of them passed in my opinion (yours being one of them).

Yours and the others' fic were steady and took into great account the detail and circumstances of this cross-species relationship, it brought me great joy to be able to find these stories in such a barren fanfiction title that hardly anyone has written for after more than 15 years.

It greatly saddens me that you or the other author have long moved on from this story, but I am eternally satisfied that I was given the pleasure of finding some fiction-closure when it comes to the ambiguous relationship portrayed in the OVA's. I have seen so many shows I liked that came out ages ago, but all had no decent quantity of fics, if at all! I thought I wouldn't find any good fics when there was only 6 fics written that involved Hayami-Mutio, but you and Tick have brought me great joy and gratification in being able to find excellent stories before saying a tragic goodbye to this series.

Thank You.
Claidheamh Mohr chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I just now discovered this wonderful tale. Admittedly there were times when I wanted to reach into the pages and slap Kino for being such an idiot, and Yuri? Well, he got off too easy if you ask me. I liked this story of a love that blossomed and grew strong no matter the obstacles in its way. I know it has been several years now, but will there be a sequel? By now that baby ought to be in school and there is a likelihood of other human-hybrid couples having gotten together...
Thank you for a good read.
PropertyofLamb chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
One of the best ever fanfics! Nice work!
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
SOO AWESOME WANT TO READ MORE I HOPE TO READ MORE!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
This story could use a sequel, with the daughter playing a main role.
Tigerforce chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Great ending. I enjoyed reading this. :)
Tigerforce chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Good chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 7 . 5/23/2012
Ok good chapter. Ok I like Kino again, but i hate Yuri now. XD
Tigerforce chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Another great chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Good chapter. Still hate Kino though.
Tigerforce chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
It's official I hate Kino.
Tigerforce chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Aww they confessed to each other. On to the next chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Another good chapter.
Tigerforce chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hello, good first chapter. I am really looking forward to reading this. It was a good anime that should have gotten more attention then it did. And i always though Mutio should have gotten together with Tetsu.
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 9 . 4/10/2012