Reviews for The Life of Victoria's Secret Bikini Cut Panties
kyuutier chapter 1 . 4/8
Sometimes you read a fic that for some mysterious unknowable reason, sticks with you for years and years. This... is that fic for me. Still reading about the secret life of panties in this, the year of our lord 2017.

Damn.
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
hahaha lol! this was so epic! just genius! XDD love it and well done!
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
All I can think at this point is XD XD XD.

Thank you.
Der Auspuff chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That. Was. Awesome.

Enough said. You rule, seriously. That was succinct and amazing. *dies*
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
ha ha! this was brilliant! absolutely loved it. ;D
PaleFlutters chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I marvel this oneshot 8D It's perfectly honed in every way imaginable. Your style is superb. Complete but teasing. Exquisite but dirty. I loved all of it. Extraordinary work.
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
it took me a while to realize why they had been stained with chocolate. at first i was like chocolate? wtf? then i realized they were doing something naughty.
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
lol, that was funny and hot! lol, poor panties!xD chocolate sauce? ooh, they did something dirty!;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Okay, you get HUGE points, just for writing this. Talk about a creative idea.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was absolutely BRILLIANT! I couldn't stop laughing! And it was also very hot. I hope you write more humorous smutty akuroku oneshots! Great job!
Kalvin chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow...

I don't know if I should have laughed hysterically or blushed furiously, but that was...

Lol!

LOVED IT!
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Haha, the poor panties! Totally cracked me up :D
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
oh my god. o.0 that was so extremely funny! XD it's the first time i knew how panties felt or see...hehe. i love this story. XD
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Love this.

xoxo
MistyDeath chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
To honestly write a story with an awesome point of view from lingerie, you have to have talent. Great story, very kinky xD