Reviews for Truthspeaker
Ughhhh chapter 22 . 8/24
You need to give Grace something. Seriously, she's gunna die from getting sealed, I swear.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/19
Either Kakashi's team had clones of everyone still residing in the village, or they finished their Wave Arc mission extremely fast in order to fit your plotline.
You even stated in the beginning of the interrogation that Kakashi and his team were on a mission in the Wave country... and then right after Grace left the room, Naruto was right there ready to punch her a new one...
A lot of things (both character and plot) could be fixed to make this fanfiction... better... But at least your story is bearable, unlike the majority that I have seen.
notcurrentlylogg chapter 61 . 1/26
Omg he has to become yandere sasuke!
Anistration chapter 3 . 1/22
Why does the character act the opposite of how she was supposed to in the Naruto world? Better have a good explanation for the bipolar change :)
Luna Latanya chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Wonderful! Though you were right, sasuke seems like the type to go bat shit crazy if he found someone tresspassing. It wasnt to unrealistick though so good job. XD
Luna Latanya chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
You did a really good job on not making her moving in with hokage mary sueish. It was really realistic and made complete sense. Konohamaru is adorable! I've always thought it was funny how little kids think girls have cooties.
gohanFanfics chapter 65 . 11/3/2013
... WHAT THE FU- *rages so much not even English comes out anymore*
SKYSPRITE chapter 35 . 9/27/2013
She gets her toes back right?
Stop damaging your OC!
SKYSPRITE chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Cool.
Kadashika chapter 65 . 9/4/2013
oh my god... i can't believe you killed off the main character. That's ballsy. Now to read the sequel :)
Melissa Fairy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wither-spoon?
ChocoGummies chapter 65 . 4/5/2013
O-O D-did she die? D: SASUKE NOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! Omg why D; This is the most spectacular most awesome and amazing story ever can't wait to read the sequel and I'm pretty sure Grace didn't die ... Right? e.e
ChocoGummies chapter 63 . 4/5/2013
Y U DO THIS to ME ;; Grace needs to CONFESS I don't care how OOC she becomes! Aghdhajdhuanduushdjsishjxisidoosiijzukblahaj!
Anyway thanks for writing!
ChocoGummies chapter 61 . 4/5/2013
One thing I have to say to Grace. Y U SO DENSE! I have no words to describe how horrible I feel for Sasuke to live with all this shet. Btw, I love your writing, and hopefully you don't stop writing! Things are tense!
ChocoGummies chapter 40 . 4/4/2013
I loooove the story and im so frustrated at Grace for being so dense! Poor Sasuke ;; Anways, Keep up the good work!