Reviews for Tears of the Unworthy
Just delete this quickly.
if ur re writing it it has lots of potential but i can see how there are holes or things simply could have been thought out better so if ur def re writing it then id be happy just done delete it an disappear I've been watching this story to finish for a long time would suck to never get that chance
loveitasakuxx chapter 17 . 8/25
Noooooo! Not another three years... Lol.. XD
Do update ASAP. :)
Kosmas chapter 6 . 8/17
THERE IS NO FUCKIN' WAY SAKURA WOULD BE OKAY WITH CAPTURING BIJUN!
"Oh? You have a tailed beast? Let me just fucking betray my village, become an accomplice, and watch you extract a tailed beast that will eventually be used to destroy the world. You can also kidnap my best friend and kill him too to get his tailed beast. No fucking problem." And even if you were going with the idea that Itachi didn't tell Sakura the truth of why he needs to go back to the base, I would imagine there would be some hesitation with bring toddlers to a base full of S-ranked criminals. Also, Tsunade just letting Hidan and them freely walk around the village?
No questions asked? And then Sakura manhandling all of them? What even? Ridiculous.

I honestly don't understand how you have over 200 reviews. I would imagine half of them are criticisms, to be honest. You published this story in 2008, and in your author's notes it says you're making changes. I can barely imagine how any of those changes have improved this story and all its plot holes.
Kosmas chapter 5 . 8/17
I tried continuing to read more, but stopped at the point where Sakura gains the Sharingan and I absolutely cringed. It's cool if you want to give her the Sharingan - I've read other fics where she has it and it turns out pretty swell - but the way she gains it definitely lacks luster and is ridiculous. If you wanna make her badass, go for it, but with a power like that, she would be the most powerful shinobi. Your making her character so unbalanced.
Kosmas chapter 2 . 8/17
I've read the first 3 chapters and stopped. It all definitely could be better. The way you set/describe the scene in certain places is very confusing and your transitioning is pretty rough. You should definitely work on the flow of your story, and not so much the plot. The plot should naturally come in, and not be so forced with the way you've written it so far. Also, it's ridiculous that her being raped is being taken lightly. You're romanticizing rape. Try researching stuff about rape victims - there's a lot more to it than getting pregnant.

In chapter 3, you regard the baby as Mai in the first paragraph. But then later on in the chapter, Itachi states, "we should call her Mai." Red flags everywhere. It seems like you're not planning out what you're writing. You're just writing to write - forcing the flow.
I find it hard to believe that the people will just forgive him. It would be more believable if Itachi had just kindnap Sakura or one of the twins.
It's so cringy with Sakura with a sharingan
Jewle Enderson chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
No. Just no. ... If this ends here I swear I'll go on a rampage. This is the most amazing itasaku fanfic I've ever read. Please don't end it here. This needs to be finished.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 16 . 10/18/2015
I love this fic. And all the Akatsuki's . You reasoned them all out and make them more human for that thank you. I'm a great fan of the Uchiha siblings and also Akatsuki. I love them all :)
lillian chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
I / like this
Tatiana Bayless chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
This is very good and if it does have 4 to 5 chapters left just make sure the ending is good.
Vivi chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I was reading the lemon in chapter 3 while listening to the song "Ride" by SoMo, it fit the whole scenario so well. :)
RougeRosette chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I hope my review can help here: I think, Sakura is a bit inconsistent here, she enjoyed meetings with Itachi but why is she mad at him at the beginning of the story? Or I am just confused hahah :") also if Sakura was okay meeting him during her missions, she should be glad to see Itachi and he wouldn't have to use force..right? I'm thinking maybe you wanted to change the storyline whilst writing, cause I've done that too! And then I go paranoid on what I could've missed.. one more thing, about the necklace giving comfort, I think you should just hint it like Sakura feels comfortable wearing it and she doesnt know why, or something like that, come up with an explanation on why she didnt want to wear it at first and now she's okay with it, not like saying she didnt realize it was because of the jutsu cast on the necklace.. make your story a bit more mysterious! So that we readers can't wait for the updates :p that's all for now I guess, I actually like the story, but maybe you should think over how the story's going to be to avoid inconsistencies, and how you reason stuff like how Sakura is mad at Itachi for example because he raped her and wasnt there bla bla bla but she should be mad at him for longer, dont let her suddenly give in and be okay/forgive him. I hope I dont confuse you- I often make my friends confused with my explanations, so I hope my explanations are understood :') Keep writing!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Poor Sakura, this was not the life she planned for herself. Single and pregnant with the twins of a nukenin!