Reviews for Tears of the Unworthy
lillian chapter 2 . 4/2
I / like this
Tatiana Bayless chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
This is very good and if it does have 4 to 5 chapters left just make sure the ending is good.
Vivi chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I was reading the lemon in chapter 3 while listening to the song "Ride" by SoMo, it fit the whole scenario so well. :)
RougeRosette chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
I hope my review can help here: I think, Sakura is a bit inconsistent here, she enjoyed meetings with Itachi but why is she mad at him at the beginning of the story? Or I am just confused hahah :") also if Sakura was okay meeting him during her missions, she should be glad to see Itachi and he wouldn't have to use force..right? I'm thinking maybe you wanted to change the storyline whilst writing, cause I've done that too! And then I go paranoid on what I could've missed.. one more thing, about the necklace giving comfort, I think you should just hint it like Sakura feels comfortable wearing it and she doesnt know why, or something like that, come up with an explanation on why she didnt want to wear it at first and now she's okay with it, not like saying she didnt realize it was because of the jutsu cast on the necklace.. make your story a bit more mysterious! So that we readers can't wait for the updates :p that's all for now I guess, I actually like the story, but maybe you should think over how the story's going to be to avoid inconsistencies, and how you reason stuff like how Sakura is mad at Itachi for example because he raped her and wasnt there bla bla bla but she should be mad at him for longer, dont let her suddenly give in and be okay/forgive him. I hope I dont confuse you- I often make my friends confused with my explanations, so I hope my explanations are understood :') Keep writing!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Poor Sakura, this was not the life she planned for herself. Single and pregnant with the twins of a nukenin!
flacaurmama chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
I wish you luck in radiology! And I understand having no free time! School has started for everyone and it is the time of nearly updates every other month! Well I hope you find the inspiration to finish this story and that you will find time to update soon! *hands over ice cream tub and plate of cookies* enjoy these treats!
Later,
Yoshi
AmazinglyCool chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
OMG?! So cute! I like the part at the end. Please update!
AmazinglyCool chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Love the twist.! ItachixSakura... Love it!
animelovergurl00 chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
OMG This is really good. I luv it it rocks. GO TEAM NARUTO! :)
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Omg. 3 The part with Sasuke whispering to them really shook me. Ahh. The FEELS in this chapter! Beautifully written, as usual. I love this story !
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
love this alot Nya
kiko280 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
More! When's the nest coming out?
Hailstorm chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
Yay, continue
Jacqueline chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
I loved the chapter! I want Danzo DEAD! I hate him so much. So, is Mai the Uchiha clan heir and next Uchiha clan head after Itachi? She was born first. Please up-date soon!
Starberryblossom chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Omg I hope she not dead and is alive and hopefully Sakura and itachi can live in the village in peace. Please update soon