Reviews for Love, Lies and Alibis
Gigi Stevenson chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
this is so weird.. my name i just googled my name and this came up haha
apollogirl124 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
i like it alot but what was the lie
Christ's Daughter Shine chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
this is relaly good! and this time, i didn't noe the WHOLE chappie! lol. jk. great fic! update soon!
Fadi K-FalcoFad13 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Zack's obviously jealous of that Jake guy. Good job. Roxxi really needs some manners. That doesn't affect my opinion and this is not a flame.
Skates16 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
Yeah, the Suite Life section can suck with reviews, you'll be lucky to get some. My first story for this didn't get any, so I deleted it and started writing Zaddie, got more reviews. Maybe add more Zaddie in, catch the attention of the other readers maybe? Or just keep on writing an wait for those reviews to come. The average that I normally get is 3 reviews a chapter, so, yeah. D

Ok, the story... or chapter. Liked it. Stupid Jake... hey, wonder why you called the Jerk Jake? Hee... All right, moving on... Poor Cody, couldn't meet Geri. When everything goes wrong, blame Zack. Tee hee...

So, hope to see an update soon.
Skates16 chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
GiGi is Geri. D

I'm getting back into the Suite Life and I'm reading this one to help me. Plus it's got Zaddie in it, how can I not say no? I think it's becoming no.1 ship again.

Ha ha, so this was funny. Seriously. Loved it!
SkaterChicken95 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
LOL! I love it, G!
Christ's Daughter Shine chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
heehee... that was awesome!

zack annoys me... (
Fadi K-FalcoFad13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
Good job. I agree that Zack is almost always insensitive. Update soon.
have-a-cookie chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
this is such a cool story! _ i luv suite life, but i haven't read a really good story in awhile! good job, but geez, mrs. stevenson is so rude xD can't wait until you update _
Christ's Daughter Shine chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
opoh... wut. a. jerk...
Fadi K-FalcoFad13 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Awesome. I like it. Update soon.
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
the dialogue was excellent. keep it up! and nice cliffhanger
Roxxi.D chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
oh, suspense! i like! of course i know what will happen ands tuff because i read over ur shoulder. ill have to read what u were writing last night when i fell asleep. lol. ill c u tonight!
NotUsingAnyMoreAndNeverWill chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I loved it update soon :)