Reviews for Doom: Repercussions of Evil Mark II
The Tambourine Man chapter 1 . 7/18
You turned a lousy troll-fic into a good story? You even managed to make some sense out of the title!
Neema Amiry chapter 1 . 5/26
damn
Esther chapter 1 . 4/15
D:RoE was an almost satirically bad fan fiction. It was cheesy, nonsensical, and above all else the only emotional impact it strived to have was a humorous shock at its stupidity.

And all of that makes Mark 2 an amazing work. It proves the assertion that anything shit can be turned to gold. Taking a satire and making it into an engaging and legitimately atmospheric read.
Ciberg McPlumber chapter 1 . 3/25
this remake of the infamous badfic. was good, but the only problem is that not so good than the original
King E.16 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
great reimagining.
Magnificent Bosh'tet chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Top kek.
Darth Nightmaricus chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
*claps* Bravo. You managed to make Doom: Repercussions of Evil a good fanfiction. I applaud you. Please write more stories.
SomeCallMeTerrible chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
shinji ikari chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
cuddlykittehs chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Just as My Immortal was revived as a realtivly enjoyable fan fiction, Repercussions of Evil became similarly good.

There was a gripe here, but then I re-read the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
eh mines better
Starlight5544 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Wow... You turned a really shitty fic into a legitimately good one. I'm impressed. I really enjoyed this.
FanWriterOfFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Very few writers can turn a really childish and nonsense fanfic into literary art. You did it, MondoCool. You did it!
0bsidianlink chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
GOOD JOB!

GOLD STAR.
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AND THEN JOHN WAS A ZOMBIE.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »