Reviews for Delirious
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This almost needs another chapter where John and Elizabeth figure out what everyone else already knows... lol, anyway, great job with this story!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I'm so glad you decided to make your fic 'shippy'. That was a lot of fun to read! Loved the idea of Elizabeth sleeping in John's t-shirt. ;-)
ancientesha chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
carson, you're so mean! aw! ))))i loved it:x lol: "you are so mean to me! aw" that was just brilliant)) lmao:X

loved it, btw:D
Tauri Tok'ra chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is so funny and a very cute story! Nice job on the characters.
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Aww Carson. Fueling the rumor mill in style..

I love this.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Awesome story.
Nalana chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
XD Carson is a mean lil' thing, he is! XDD I find this all horribly amusing! Thank you muchlies!
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
LOL!
Lantia4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
hehe :D brilliant :D you should get bored at school more often xD great idea :D Im finally happy after reading one very sad fic :( xD nice x)
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Heh I love it! Especially the ending when they all come into Carson's office...very cute piece!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
LOL! I love this story so much. I love all the Sparky awkwardness you wrote into this. It was really cute to read. I also love the scene at the end where no one wants to interrupt the two of them, and Carson is going to tell them about Elizabeth in John's shirt. I have to save this to my favorites now. You did an excellent job, and they were all really in character. :)

-Chicky
just-grey chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
LOL! Cute! Favs.
belanna30 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Way too cute! I enjoyed this greatly. It's just too tragic that we lost a great character in Elizabeth!
Annie866 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I, for one, am glad that this turned out Sparky shippy! Loved the image of Elizabeth sleeping in one of John's shirts... also loved how Teyla and Ronon are not surprised by what's happening between Elizabeth and John. Fun story!
MissSunnyGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Hey Thats one of best story i like it and hope u can keep up for next chapter pls.