Reviews for Traditional Nonsense
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A very sweet story. I like how she comes eventually to the conclusion that "Maybe it wasn't that he was trying too hard, but that she wasn't trying hard enough." You portrayed Wash's awkwardness very well, and captured well also how Zoe would really not know how to react to someone buying her a gift just because. Thanks for the story.
niklovr chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Thoroughly enjoyed it! One of my fave couples ever.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
A cute story that made me smile. Wash and Zoe's relationship is beautiful to me. They are so different and yet they are exactly what each other needs. They may have their differences but they always work them out and become closer. It is funny to imagine what their courtship must have been like and this seems like a fine way to begin their connections, fine here being used in the old-school meaning of quite nice.

Also I can kill you with my brain :)
cinnamon988 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
it's really sweet. i absolutely love it.
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Everyone say 'aww'... Wash and Zoe are the cutest Whedon couple ever, and there seems to be a shortage of fanfics for them, so I was glad to see this. And it was very nice! Short, sweet and well written, a perfect holiday fic. Their voices seemed very accurate, and I liked your choice of words: 'yammering', 'skirted', etc. They're unusual choices and it made your writing seem very fresh and original.
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Not being very familiar with these characters, I could still feel Wash's babbling emotion come through as he tried to explain the holiday. Very cool short.