Reviews for Bella and the Beast: Twilight Karaoke!
ama-chan13 chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
*Mad laughter* that was great! always luvin it~ama
angietheunicorn chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
LOVE IT!
Emmohdee chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
The hilarity continues! And I can't remember if there are anymore songs in Beauty and the Beast...
Emmohdee chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
You know I really think your lyrics are quite the improvement. Really, I can relate to them much more easily. More! More!
Emmohdee chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Oh man! Are these just going to get exponentially better? I love it!
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hahaha! That was the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time! It all fits so well, too. Marvelously done!
Verma Lou chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
These are great - really, they're fun to read. I was laughing through all the chapters! Keep writing, please! You're really good :D
edwardNOTjacob chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I finished this first chapter and have no words. Simply hilarious
sabain2 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
one word - hilarious!

i love it please keep the karaoke coming!

well done!

love,

MisS BaiN

x
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Another awesome installment, as usual ]
Ciiirce chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Perfect! (as usual!) Keep up the great work, I'm really loving this fic - its so awesome and funny!

Update soon!
Ciiirce chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Loved it! All the words go so well with the lyrics - it really flows along! Loved the line Mike says:

"But Cullen’s getting friendly

In this silly Disney medley"

Don't know why, but that made me laugh.
Ciiirce chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
!Emmett:

Look at me I am burly and brawny

Edward:

This is MY scene, get out of my song"

LOL! These just keep getting better and better! Love them! DEFINATELY going on my favourites list!
Ciiirce chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
OMG! that is SO funny! I was listening to the song while reading it, and it really is perfect.

"Bella:

That’s all right. I pick…that one."

LOL!
ohxmyxria chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Wonderful chapters! Love it!

On a completely unrelated note, I've been listening to song songs from the Aladdin series. As I listened to "Forget About Love" from Return of Jafar, I realized that it could be aplied to the Edward-Bella-Jacob issue in New Moon. With Jacob [Iago] trying to convince Bella [Jasmine] to forget about Edward [Aladdin]. Listen to it.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »