Reviews for Bella and the Beast: Twilight Karaoke!
looking4Jasper chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
again I love it so much it's perfect I cracked up in class when we were reheasting because I was thing of this it is terrific
looking4Jasper chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
OMC we are doing beayty and the beast for our musical this year and the whole class even the teacher is obsessed with twilight no kid we talk all day long and decorated the class room with magnets and a poster and calannder and everything we are too obsessed but whne belle is reading the book we wanted it to be twilight and the part "oh isn't this amazing it's my favorite part because you see her is where she meets prince charming but she won't discover that it's himm till chapter three" to"here's where she meets Edward Cullen but she won't discover that he's a vampire till chapter seve lol but i like yours better i'm gonna ask to do it. It's perfect to much for words
Musehere chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Simply adorable! Write more! Write more!
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Okay Miss Swan was WAY better than the first one. All of Edward's words I could only hear in Gaston's voice. Favorite line: "You’ve always had such good control of your thirst, Especially compared to my spouse"
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You are the queen of parodies. You matched every syllable and made some funny rhymes! Especially loved "Just watch I’m going to make Bella my lunch!" and the "I'm bored" instead of "bonjour." Is there no end to your range of comedic genius?
searchingformydarien chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
This was AWESOME! We even tried to sing along!
Julia chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was fantastic! Also wicked funny. I have a bad cough so I would say I choked throughout the whole song.
Ali Sun chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
i got lost on this one. just this one so far tho.
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
The end bit is dazzle tastic! it made me laugh outloud!
RoswellianMisha chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
BBUHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

::coughs:: HAHAHAAHAHAHAAH ::coughs:: HAHAHAHA ::spits:: hahaha ::coughs:: heheh...

God, that was so good! I'm still laughing! I did set youtube as a background to hear it as you suggested, and darn! You're a genius!

I'm also loving your Edward in PE story! It's so good to find a good author that can blend such humor and really good characterization and ::gasps:: have an actual plot!

Keep 'em coming! I'll keep reading!
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Awesome! And I hate musicals, but I like this one!
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I started CRYING, I laughed so hard at this ... can you do one for Midnight Sun, please please PLEASE? :D
MissEmileigh chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
These are GENIUS! Wonderful work they're so much fun to sing along with... ask my family! Haha but they just fit in so perfectly with the rest of the story :)
bekeyboo chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
YAY! WRITE MORE!
bekeyboo chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
everyone says this is hard to follow, but I thought it was pretty easy to sing along. LOL
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »