Reviews for Weird Valentine
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Super cute. I have loved every single one of your stories I have ever read and this is no exception. I kind of wish there was more of this pairing around. :)
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Guhh, you made my heart sing. Your writing is absolutely superb. And I just love these two. (MomoKai isn't really my thing, but I really like how you wrote it - especially Ryoma's role.)

Great job! I hope you write more of this pairing in the future. :D

-Dana.
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
CUTE STORY! I love it! hahaha I think this is one of the best valentine's day stories i ever read. the characterization was really neat and i'm happy to see Arai as a regular! haha i always make him a regular in my next-year-fics too.

anyway it's awesome! i love it!
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ugh... I was totally giggling like a dork throughout this whole thing. You did an awsome fic here.

I've been wondering about the AraixKachirou pairing myself ever since I read a slightly hinted fic as a side pairing. It was pretty good, but there's not much on Kachirou himself, so all I could really do was wonder and maybe brainstorm.

This was so cute! They are a great pair.

...I can't think of much else to say, only that this is, as usual, another piece of art!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww! *squee*
Just Jill chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Okay, that was just cute. Nice job, chica!

Just Jill

P.S. Oh. Man. I should post a Valentine's fic, then, huh?
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
lol, heck yeah! Seigaku was never normal.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
you know what? as wtf as this couple is, i absolutely adore them together! i'd love to read another of this couple!
scorch66 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
"Hey, Momo-buchou?" Echizen raised an eyebrow. "You're not very good at this secret admirer thing, you know."-But he is! I didn't expect that all (though it was a funny twist), and Momo's buchou? I thought it would be Kaidou or Ryoma.

I've never thought of Arai and Kachirou as a real pairing, but they really would be cute together. We need more fics for this pairing!

'Perhaps, Arai realized, there hadn't been anything odd at the first place.'-You might want to change 'at' to 'in'. It would sound better. ;)