Reviews for Never had a dream come true
Hersey chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
WHY DO U LIKE YAMCHA HE SUCKS HE ISNT EVEN A GOOD FIGHTER ANYMORE ANY WAYZ IT S OKAY BUT STILL YAMCHA U CAN LIKE ALL THE BAD GUYS BUT YAMCHA PLZ!
Golden-Is-Back chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Golden: *sniff sniff* I wanna cry. I may be a V/B fan but that was sad.

Annoymon: WAHHHHHHHHH! *Crying* I'm to sad to be annoying! WAHHHHHHHHH!
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Good job! You didn't make Yamcha seem like a jerk!
ssj Kinara chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
I may not be a true Yamcha fan, but this story made me want to cry anyway! I love this story!
Vegeta chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
V/B for life. Yamcha sucks.
noneatall chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
this played with my heart-strings and i actually felt sorry for...yamcha. wow. good work!
SoukiDan16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
hi there! awesome fic - it was so sweet (yeah that's been said dozens of times already, but who cares?)! Yamcha's a great character (MY FAV!)... dunno why people hate him so much...
Yamcha16 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Hey good song fic its nice to see a fellow Yamcha fan because Im one too maybe we could get in contact somehow and talk about Yamcha and other things
Milana chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
*cries* AWWWWW! How CUTE! I'm not a big Yamcha fan (the understatement of the year) but I think it's so kawaii what you did! Oh, by the way, thanks for reviewing my story!
Meowy chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
That was really sad. I'm a v/b fan but I like yamcha too. It's nice to read a story about vegeta and bulma's relationship from his point of view. It was very well written. Poor Yamcha. :(
LunaCross chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
*grabs a box of kleenex* THAT WAS *sniff* SO BEAUTIFUL! My poor Yamcha-kins :'( *sniffle* I'll love him _
Nanashi chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I'm a Yamucha fan too.. ;; This was so sad... ( Poor Yamucha... ::sniffle:: This was a *great* story. I can *never* write songfics. lol... Good job! I loved this! ::sniffles::
Tokumei Kibon chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Ooooh wow, I have a tear in my eye. That song DOES scream Yamucha! I love him too, he's such a great character and it's terrible that so many people ridicule his fans and his character. I loved it!
Kiki-Chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
I really like this story! - Heh! It's very good. I hope you write another like it! And I also love that song, Never Had a Dream Come True be S club 7!
underaouf chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
*sniff* That was great. I hate Yamcha-bashers... Poor Yamcha! I always felt kinda sorry for him, but this puts him in a different perspective than usual. I though of him when I heard that song, too! Weird! Thanks for writing this.