Reviews for Stealing Cinderella
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
i love this story update soon
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
awesome chap
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
yuki-neechan chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
hey that was pritty good please make more chapters .
avalache1 chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
that was great! can't wait till next chap!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
update please
xx-tenshi-xx chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
hey i know you have to set up the background so this is a great start! i cant wait till the storey gets going.. soo UPDATE!
xXAsalemXx chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
Loved it! please continue!
Mindless Instinct chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
awesome

i like bad boys

haha yea

anywayz cant wait till the next 1
frumpyrox chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
i always luv a good fic with a badass sasuke in it. ur story is okay ryt now, but i can already see by ur writing style where ur going with this.

be careful with how much or little detail u put in. like, when u mentioned in detail about wat he was listening to, instead of giving a song and band, describe the harsh pumping lyrics or sumthin, or else it just sounds like an amateur writing.

also, wen developing the introduction of sasuke and sakura meeting, friends, then relationship later, take it as slow as freaking possible. im just saying this cuz i can tell this can be a pretty good story, so dont get distracted by the "great story!" or "so cute, awesum job!" reviews.

stick with the constructive criticism and make this the story u know will be worth reading. good luck.

happy unbirthday

-frumpyrox
CherryXX chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
rewiew! review! review! review! ya! now, update update update update! horay!
DoubleDee068 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
OH Sauske a very bad kid I love it cant wait for him to meet Sakura

:o
Lost-And-Never-Found-64 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Ooh! Can you say hottie? I mean come on! A god-like body, handsome face, and bad boy attitude! He's every girl's dream! Hello Hottie!

I can't wait for you're next chapter! I really like this story! It's really good!

Update soon! Please?

Ja ne!

Water-chan
Lost-And-Never-Found-64 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow! Nice start! I just know this story is going to be intresting!

I can't wait for you're next update!

Ja ne!

Water-chan

I just know the Charming Prince is Sasuke! Right? (I hope so) I'm a BIG SasSak FAN!
YouGotMeSoStarstrukk chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I love that song too! The story sounds great so far, and I can't wait to see what happens!