Reviews for FanFic Challenge: Kissing in the Kitchen
schaferdramaqueen chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aww, very cute :) And that sounds just like what all the characters would do. Esp. Hem. He was funny.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hot
Astiza chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
great story (:
CaptainPeroxide chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i loved it all and most of it was as i would have done it

only for the part when silvia had to say get those mushrooms outta here i would have been it like this

"... they are hooking up in the kitchen.. blah blah blah (all that happens then) Malgorn comes in with a tray of mushrooms not knowing wats goingg on and cheerfully saying "Who wants some mushrooms?"
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
hahahaha! tis very funny! i never thought silvia to be someone to get flustered...or saliman a coward...but thats what makes it funny i guess...

hahahahahahahahaha
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
haha,very funny,nicely done,adn wel all wanted them secretly snogging,hahahha!like it,nice response to the cahllenge!

Willow

x
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Haha...
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
One of my favorites... I read it every day when I'm idea scouting, or just read it because it is really really really good!
CianMarley chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
This is funny and very good. I was actually really surprised to find Pellinor fanfic. I love the books so much.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I can't believe I never commented on this fic. I read it awhile ago, and just reread it! It's so cute! I love your one-shots!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
yeahs! I read a fanfic of yours!

ok, i loved it a lot; very good job with the awkwardness and the kissing scene...magnificent! Keep up the good work!
Icelands chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Aw, cute! I'm glad to see the world of Pellinor Fanfic Challenges is growing.

Keep writing!
Bratta chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It was sweet and funny all at the same time, in other words I loved it!
BrazenFerlie chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I was a little confused when i read the summary, and i thought, 'oh no, this is gonna be super fluffy.' But you know, it wasn't. Not too much. It was really fun and cute and i enjoyed it a lot! Hem acting so protective was funny. Good job!
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Maerad and Cadvan are such a fun pairing...