Reviews for Perils & Sacrifice
timkhj chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
odd and freaky. bad evil people. good writing! I really like it so far (even if my review is rather disjointed).
bbissocute chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Oh...This is getting so good! I cannot wait until the next chapter! I'm so glad Beast Boy's alright. Had me frightened there...Keep up the great work!

bbissocute
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this is some story writing you're doing here. I hope you update soon.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
So this was merely a demonstration. The worst is yet to come.
Mariah chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Good story, though I do have one comment...

Throughout the story, you change verb tenses a lot. For one sentence you'll be in present tense, and the next sentance will be in past tense. You keep switching between these two tenses. I would suggest you keep in only past tense, which is what most of yuor story is.

Other than that, great plot, story, and writing, and how you portray the characters.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
And so it is that the threat is far greater than foreseen. The motive being the most deadly of all...pride.

Excellent.
Marlicat chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
...

(twitch)
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
This is really getting good. I have to see where this is going.
bbissocute chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Wow! This plot is awesome! I am on the edge of my seat and I cannot wait until the next chapter! Excellent job. :D

bbissocute
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
And what a bone it is. :D

One of the fragments may get caught in her throat if she is not careful though. :D
timkhj chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
Glad I read this past the prologue. While the opening seemed rather disjointed and sudden, this flowed well. I'm curious to see where this goes. Good job, keep it up.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
That was very good. More soon please!
bbissocute chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Lol, Friendship Code of conduct. Very cute.

Excellent job with the Beast Boy/Raven Conversation. Absolutly lovely.
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I loved that first chapter. This story looks like it's gonna be really interesting, and the character of the villain. Great work, update soon D
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
So sorry for reviewing this morning instead of last night. My mom kicked me off for the remainder of the night.

Exquisite job. Very lovely. Albeit a few grammatical errors and run on paragraphs it was very nice to read. I certainly can not wait until the next chapter. :D